Got a picture printed in USA Today today [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Got a picture printed in USA Today today

Finch Platte
02-11-2013, 10:44 AM
If you get this paper, check out page 10A.

Here's the original pic.

Please, no autographs.

ForeverAutumn
02-11-2013, 12:28 PM
Hey Finch, that's very cool! Maybe Troy will come back to ask for some pointers. :)

Seriously though, totally cool. Too bad I don't get USA Today. What were the circumstances/context of this being printed?

MasterCylinder
02-11-2013, 12:39 PM
If you get this paper, check out page 10A.
Here's the original pic.

Cool pic.
Crappy newspaper.

Finch Platte
02-12-2013, 09:09 AM
Hey Finch, that's very cool! Maybe Troy will come back to ask for some pointers. :)

Seriously though, totally cool. Too bad I don't get USA Today. What were the circumstances/context of this being printed?

It's just a reader weather foto submission area on the weather page. Send it in, maybe get it printed.

Still working on yer stuff. It's getting pretty fancy. :D

Finch Platte
02-12-2013, 09:10 AM
Cool pic.
Crappy newspaper.

:D After reading the local rag then the SF Chron, I enjoy this paper, if only for a change of pace.

Thanks, tho!

Jim Clark
02-18-2013, 08:58 AM
Cool pic, happy for your success but I have a nagging feeling that what we're looking at is our government poisoning us and the planet.

Makes me sick every time I look up to the sky.

jc

ForeverAutumn
02-18-2013, 10:25 AM
Cool pic, happy for your success but I have a nagging feeling that what we're looking at is our government poisoning us and the planet.

Makes me sick every time I look up to the sky.

jc

Nice, Jim. Way to acid rain on Finch's parade.

Jim Clark
02-18-2013, 10:35 AM
Nice, Jim. Way to acid rain on Finch's parade.

Yeah, I know. I've got a brother who is a conspiracy theorist wacko but when it comes to these contrails, I can't shake the feeling that there is probably something there (that shouldn't be!)

I'll behave now : )