VU meters [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : VU meters

recoveryone
01-28-2013, 08:35 AM
I know that some are starting to look at media servers, but are still hanging on to the traditions of what constitute audiophile grade equipment. Some homegrown developers have put together some 3rd party apps that work with the Squeezebox Touch that gives it the look of old school audio gear, while still bringing the new school audio server platform. To get the tech info go over to Logictech fourms on squeezebox and search VU Meters, but here are a couple of pics to see what they look like. There are more that match popular brands

Happy Camper
01-28-2013, 08:09 PM
I know that some are starting to look at media servers, but are still hanging on to the traditions of what constitute audiophile grade equipment. Some homegrown developers have put together some 3rd party apps that work with the Squeezebox Touch that gives it the look of old school audio gear, while still bringing the new school audio server platform. To get the tech info go over to Logictech fourms on squeezebox and search VU Meters, but here are a couple of pics to see what they look like. There are more that match popular brands9161 I like the VU meters on my DAC. Very retro.

edit. don't know why my pic don't show. Lynx Hilo

Happy Camper
01-31-2013, 05:55 AM
9161 I like the VU meters on my DAC. Very retro.

edit. don't know why my pic don't show. Lynx Hilo

9162 Hope this shows.