Hey!!! Will Sombebody Turn Up the Frackin' Heat!!!!???? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hey!!! Will Sombebody Turn Up the Frackin' Heat!!!!????

Worf101
01-24-2013, 05:23 AM
I don't know how it is where the rest you fine people are but I'm at my desk, at work, in Albany NY and ist MINUS 3 DEGREES OUTSIDE!!!! And that's standing in the sunshine with the wind calm. When the wind blows its around -15!!!! Ohhh I'm a dyin'. What good is it to lose weight only to have to dress like the choclate "Sta Puff" Marshmallow man to keep from winding up a frozen fudgicle on the sidewalk!!!!????

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v366/Worf101/Jackets/IMG_1027.jpg

Embroiaglio!!!!! Dese are the conditions that prevail!!!!

Worf

JohnMichael
01-24-2013, 06:15 AM
I love my dog and most times I am glad he is house trained. As cold as it has been I would not mind cleaning carpets. He loves to be out though and is a wild dog when snow is on the ground. We walked an hour this morning and will be out an hour and a half tonight.

Worf, I am usually the warmest person in the room. These past few days I have had to wear a T-shirt and one of the two long sleeve shirts I own. I have been wearing my sweat pants over my pants. I am even wearing my Wolverine boots. I put on a hat and gloves. OMG I hate hat hair. Due to the winds I liberally apply Oil of Olay to my face.

I look forward to complaining about the heat.

Worf101
01-24-2013, 06:31 AM
Personally... I think it's ALL F.A.'s fault. Canuckian's oughtta keep their cold to themselves!!!

Worf

JohnMichael
01-24-2013, 06:58 AM
Personally... I think it's ALL F.A.'s fault. Canuckian's oughtta keep their cold to themselves!!!

Worf

Yes I think we have found the source of the problem.

dean_martin
01-24-2013, 09:56 AM
Great pic, Worf! What's in that pipe? It's 68 and sunny here. I'm about to turn on the 2nd floor A/C here at work, or maybe open some windows. It's gettin' a little stuffy.

Of course it's FA's fault! Just glad she hasn't made it this far south yet.

ForeverAutumn
01-24-2013, 10:16 AM
Guilty as charged. :D They don't call me the Ice Queen for nothing. ;)

We've had the same temps here. The good news is that I can finally wear the down coat that I bought in November 2011. We had a freakishly warm winter last year and I wasn't able to wear it. It's been hanging in the closet since I bought it.

The better news is that while you guys are freezing your ass off, I'm heading south for a few days to frolick in the desert. SUCKERS! :p

Sir Terrence the Terrible
01-24-2013, 04:01 PM
LOLOLOL....this thread is funny as hell! I feel absolutely terrible that I have been complaining that it has been in the 40's for the last two weeks here in Northern Cali, and you guys are at three degrees. Worf, I have been away from New York just a bit too long. I have forgotten what real cold is like.

FA, Your rendition of the song "Eat cake" is superb.

JM, one of the great things about having two dogs that love to play with each other is when it get's really cold outside, they have played so much indoors, they are too tired to walk.

Worf101
01-24-2013, 05:38 PM
Guilty as charged. :D They don't call me the Ice Queen for nothing. ;)

We've had the same temps here. The good news is that I can finally wear the down coat that I bought in November 2011. We had a freakishly warm winter last year and I wasn't able to wear it. It's been hanging in the closet since I bought it.

The better news is that while you guys are freezing your ass off, I'm heading south for a few days to frolick in the desert. SUCKERS! :p

Oooohh you...... you...... $#@$%!!$@!!!! It's a good thing I'm barred from crossing into that benighted country of your'n or I'd give you a good piece of my mind! Talk about insult to grevious injury. There's no God... no Justice... no HEAT!!!! Arrrrgh (strnagle... slump)!

Worf

Worf101
01-24-2013, 05:39 PM
Great pic, Worf! What's in that pipe? It's 68 and sunny here. I'm about to turn on the 2nd floor A/C here at work, or maybe open some windows. It's gettin' a little stuffy.

Of course it's FA's fault! Just glad she hasn't made it this far south yet.

And you're not funny either...

Philistine...

Worf

recoveryone
01-24-2013, 05:50 PM
I one up Sir TT, Monday I was out with a few buddies playing around of golf during a nice warm 71 degrees. But today it rained a bit and ended with the sun shining at 59 degrees. I was thinking about getting some logs LOL :)

Worf101
01-24-2013, 06:00 PM
I one up Sir TT, Monday I was out with a few buddies playing around of golf during a nice warm 71 degrees. But today it rained a bit and ended with the sun shining at 59 degrees. I was thinking about getting some logs LOL :)

Okay VERY Funny... Just rub it in!!! Dogpile on the frozen black man!!!! Bastiches!

(Worf puts on Mukluks to get more firewood from the porch).

01-24-2013, 06:24 PM
Okay VERY Funny... Just rub it in!!! Dogpile on the frozen black man!!!! Bastiches!

(Worf puts on Mukluks to get more firewood from the porch).

Sorry Worf, but you give new meaning to the word "Chocsicle" LOLOLOL....sorry, but I just could not help meself.

ForeverAutumn
01-24-2013, 07:33 PM
Oooohh you...... you...... $#@$%!!$@!!!! It's a good thing I'm barred from crossing into that benighted country of your'n or I'd give you a good piece of my mind! Talk about insult to grevious injury. There's no God... no Justice... no HEAT!!!! Arrrrgh (strnagle... slump)!

Worf

If it makes you feel better, it's supposed to rain on our vacation. The desert get a miniscule amount of rain every year and it would be just our luck for it to be while we're there.

blackraven
01-24-2013, 09:24 PM
Worf, I feel your pain, it has been below zero almost every day this week here in the Twin Cites. I think it hit -15 the other night. We typically get about 2-4 weeks of below zero weather here. I moved here in 1993 and that winter it hit about -50 without out the wind chill and -70 with it. My wife and I decided to go out for dinner that night. You should have heard all the moans and groans that out car made that night.

StevenSurprenant
01-25-2013, 03:14 AM
I guess you get used to it after a while, but that's not what you want to hear, is it?

Anyway, Winter only has about a month or so to go and the days are getting longer. Stay warm, my friend.

Worf101
01-25-2013, 07:27 AM
Sorry Worf, but you give new meaning to the word "Chocsicle" LOLOLOL....sorry, but I just could not help meself.

Keep it up Mr. Left Coast Golfer... I'm an inch off'n you ass too! (Razza Frazza... mumble grumble). And that MISTER Fudgicle to you!!!!

Worf

Worf101
01-25-2013, 07:35 AM
If it makes you feel better, it's supposed to rain on our vacation. The desert get a miniscule amount of rain every year and it would be just our luck for it to be while we're there.

Nah... I don't want it rain on your vacation... That's not justice enough... I want it to DELUGE on your vaction! I want typhoons, tornadas... hurricans!!! Real "Wratch of God" stuff! LOL... No I don't begrudge ANYONE from getting out the deep freeze for a few... You go have some fun. I haven't been called a "Sucker" in a coon's age... funny.

Hey Blackraven... I know we're not even close to you guys up in Minnisota.. even I can't imagine -50 or -70 degree weather... Except for the jacket pictured above I don't think I've anything that could handle that kind of cold. My car almost wouldn't start this morning... dang... it's cold out there.

Worf

01-25-2013, 05:49 PM
Keep it up Mr. Left Coast Golfer... I'm an inch off'n you ass too! (Razza Frazza... mumble grumble). And that MISTER Fudgicle to you!!!!

Worf

Wahahahahahahahah.....LOLOLOLOL. I wish I could give you a greenie for this!!! LOLOL

ForeverAutumn
01-30-2013, 07:00 PM
It was 13C in Toronto this afternoon. Only a few degrees cooler than it was in Las Vegas. We got out of the airport and I was warm enough in just my sweatshirt...didn't need my jacket. What wacky weather!!!