Which Blu-ray player for my Yamaha RX-A1020???? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Which Blu-ray player for my Yamaha RX-A1020????

crhoover
12-27-2012, 12:58 PM
Need help on this one as I am not up on all this. I recently bought aYamaha RX-A1020 receiver and now am looking for a Blu-ray player. I have twothat I am deciding between. The Yamaha BD-A1010 and the Yamaha BD-A1020. Anyoneknow the difference between the two? I have been all over the net trying tofigure it out, but cant. Both of these seem to be good matches for my receiver,but need help in deciding.
Thanks

Sir Terrence the Terrible
12-27-2012, 02:43 PM
Need help on this one as I am not up on all this. I recently bought aYamaha RX-A1020 receiver and now am looking for a Blu-ray player. I have twothat I am deciding between. The Yamaha BD-A1010 and the Yamaha BD-A1020. Anyoneknow the difference between the two? I have been all over the net trying tofigure it out, but cant. Both of these seem to be good matches for my receiver,but need help in deciding.
Thanks

Why not just compared the feature set? Comparing Bluray players is not all that difficult with all of the online information out there.

Mr Peabody
12-27-2012, 06:49 PM
For me it would be the A1020 which has the built in Wyfi for internet connection and from what i saw looks to be lower price. The A1010 does not have Wyfi.