CRSv9 "Whodunnit" update (slackers beware) [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : CRSv9 "Whodunnit" update (slackers beware)

JDaniel
04-19-2004, 06:30 PM
CRSv9, Whodunnit, is finished, except for a couple of slackers. Now I won't name names, but if I was a volunteer RR contributor whose moniker rhymed with 'bar or 'hug, I'd feel downright embarrassed for not following through with your committments. But that's ok. If I don't receive something by the weekend, consider this project complete.

I'll post a tracklist by the weekend (keeping the contributors anonymous for a few days), and see who wants a copy.

This project has been a blast. I highly recommend volunteering to compile one sometime if you've ever thought about it. Although, I think it would be appropriate for Rick (PPG/Sgt. Pepper/Klaatu76) to compile CRSv10 (if there will be a 10), since it was his idea in the begining.

JD

Dusty Chalk
04-19-2004, 06:39 PM
See, that's why I don't volunteer -- I could probably out-slack these slackers.

Jim Clark
04-20-2004, 07:00 AM
See, that's why I don't volunteer -- I could probably out-slack these slackers.

See, I'd say mail the suckers. There will always be a CRSV 10 at some point down the road for the others who have too much going on. In the meantime the suspense is killing me.

jc

tugmcmartin
04-21-2004, 08:36 PM
For being such a slacker JD. But with me getting sacked from my job a few weeks ago i lost access to my CD Burner. I always used the work computer after hours and on weekends to do my burning.

On a more positive note, i did have an interview yesterday for a job that went well. Hopefully i'll hear some good news about it next week. Also looks like i'll have another interview coming up soon for another position. I think i've put out about 50 resumes in the past 4 weeks and only have gotten a couple nibbles. I AM enjoying time with the new bambino though! Being a dad is cool.

T-