Green Day's Tré released early...today! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Green Day's Tré released early...today!

ForeverAutumn
12-11-2012, 03:44 PM
I received an email from Amazon saying that Tré is now available. It confused me because I know that the release date is January 15th. So I searched the all-knowing internet and found that they pushed forward the release date to try to make up for cancelled and postponed shows. This definately doesn't make up for the postponed shows (I just KNOW the rescheduled date will be a date that I'm not available), but I thought that I would mention it here in case anyone cares.

Mr MidFi
12-12-2012, 06:36 AM
Did you get Dos? And if so, how is it?

ForeverAutumn
12-12-2012, 07:24 AM
I haven't pulled the trigger on Dos yet. I want to see if any of the tunes are on YT yet and listen first, but my life has been a bit chaotic lately and I haven't had time. If it's more of the same as Uno then I probably won't bother...at least not until after the holidays. For a band releasing three disks in three months, they've set the release price pretty high.

There's also a possibility of getting them as Xmas gifts...but probably not, as anyone who knows me will assume that I bought all the disks on their release dates. :)