RUSH inducted into the R&R Hall of Fame!!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : RUSH inducted into the R&R Hall of Fame!!!

ForeverAutumn
12-11-2012, 11:44 AM
This just in from Rush's FB page.

"We are honored to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The 3 of us are especially appreciative of our loyal fans whose support and dedication has gone a long way to making this possible. P.S. And special thanks to our moms for voting 6000 times!" - Alex, Geddy, & Neil

Does this mean that I have to stop trashing the R&R HOF now?

ForeverAutumn
12-11-2012, 12:59 PM
A good article, with an interview with Alex Lifeson, from the Toronto Star.

Rush to be inducted into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - thestar.com (http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/music/article/1300666--rush-to-be-inducted-into-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame)

Finch Platte
12-11-2012, 02:05 PM
This just in from Rush's FB page.

"We are honored to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The 3 of us are especially appreciative of our loyal fans whose support and dedication has gone a long way to making this possible. P.S. And special thanks to our moms for voting 6000 times!" - Alex, Geddy, & Neil

Does this mean that I have to stop trashing the R&R HOF now?

Didn't this happen, like, months ago???

I'm waiting for Steel Panther's induction.

Edit: After reading the article you linked to, I have determined that I must have been smoking crack.

ForeverAutumn
12-11-2012, 03:23 PM
Edit: After reading the article you linked to, I have determined that I must have been smoking crack.

Well, I've never smoked crack but I have listened to 2112 and A Farewell to Kings on various illegal substances. Cygnus X-1 is especially enlightening on LSD. :D