Beer and Tunes at my house Sunday Dec 9th [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Beer and Tunes at my house Sunday Dec 9th

Hyfi
11-30-2012, 09:24 AM
But who else is local?

JoeE SP9 is coming but Jack in Wilmington cannot make it.

Markw, you could only be an hour from me and you are surely welcome

Swish, you might be 1.5 hours

Who else is local to the Philly-South Jersey area?

markw
11-30-2012, 09:32 AM
Hmmmm... lemme see what's up. Wifey and I will be on the way back from Harrisburg that Sunday. What time are you thinking?

Hyfi
11-30-2012, 10:09 AM
Noon to 5 or so

markw
11-30-2012, 10:31 AM
That's a possible. I'll talk to da boss.

Thanks for the invite.

Hyfi
11-30-2012, 10:53 AM
That's a possible. I'll talk to da boss.

Thanks for the invite.

If ya can make it, I will give you the vitals via PM

JoeE SP9
11-30-2012, 05:39 PM
I'm looking forward to meeting some of you who have become friends without ever meeting.

frenchmon
12-01-2012, 03:41 AM
Hyfi.......I can be there by that time.....I can leave St. Louis in my car Friday the 7th get in town and get a hotel room, and rest up a bit and come over about 12 and get back to the hotel room about 530pm and rest up a bit before I hit the road.....oh, I forgot, i'm not single any more....should have given out that invitation back in the 80's and I would have taken you up on that offer....I was a free spirit then.

Hyfi
12-01-2012, 04:39 AM
Hyfi.......I can be there by that time.....I can leave St. Louis in my car Friday the 7th get in town and get a hotel room, and rest up a bit and come over about 12 and get back to the hotel room about 530pm and rest up a bit before I hit the road.....oh, I forgot, i'm not single any more....should have given out that invitation back in the 80's and I would have taken you up on that offer....I was a free spirit then.

Well the offer is there for those who want to travel, and wish you could make it.

frenchmon
12-01-2012, 02:10 PM
i wish I could hyfi,....I wish I could. If I still lived in N. Carolina I could,,,,thank anyway.

hifitommy
12-02-2012, 08:18 AM
kind of along drive from california, i may be a week late. on second thought, i dont think i can come along. wish i could.

Hyfi
12-07-2012, 06:06 AM
So it looks like MarkW will be able to stop by, along with JoeEsp9. Bummer nobody else is close enough

Swish, lots of good choices in the fridge

Next time I will give the travelers a week or so notice

hifitommy
12-07-2012, 10:24 AM
hey, how about olddude? :

Audio Asylum - Inmate Mail (http://cgi.audioasylum.com/cgi/mail.mpl?user_ID=20876&f=vinyl)

click on the above link to his info at the asylum.

he lives in pittsburg. he might wanna come along.

ForeverAutumn
12-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Hyfi, Swishy doesn't ready much outside of RR. There's a good chance he never saw this thread.

dean_martin
12-07-2012, 01:36 PM
I'll have to drink one with you in spirit. Picked up SN's Celebration Ale and two 6ers of Christmas Ales today. I'd send my son who's in Cherry Hill, but he's supposed to be studying for finals . . . oh, wait, he sent me a notice for the Punk Rock Flea Market in Philly Sunday afternoon. That's probably where he'll be.

Hyfi
12-08-2012, 05:56 AM
Hyfi, Swishy doesn't ready much outside of RR. There's a good chance he never saw this thread.

Thanks FA, I sent him a PM. I thought everyone finally figured out the New Posts link by now. What time will you be here?

Hyfi
12-08-2012, 05:57 AM
I'll have to drink one with you in spirit. Picked up SN's Celebration Ale and two 6ers of Christmas Ales today. I'd send my son who's in Cherry Hill, but he's supposed to be studying for finals . . . oh, wait, he sent me a notice for the Punk Rock Flea Market in Philly Sunday afternoon. That's probably where he'll be.

We will tip one in honor of those who can not make it. No Punk will be spinning here :)

ForeverAutumn
12-08-2012, 06:34 AM
Thanks for the invite, but even I lived close enough I'd have to pass. I have an exam on Monday so I have a fun-filled weekend of studying planned. :)

manlystanley
12-11-2012, 06:12 PM
But who else is local?

JoeE SP9 is coming but Jack in Wilmington cannot make it.

Markw, you could only be an hour from me and you are surely welcome

Swish, you might be 1.5 hours

Who else is local to the Philly-South Jersey area?

Alas, not me. But, anyways, you wouldn't like my choice in beer. The cheapest I can get. after all..... a buzz is a buzz....

Finch Platte
12-19-2012, 12:01 PM
You mailbox is full, Hifi!

Sorry I missed this, was it a good time?

Hyfi
12-20-2012, 04:34 AM
You mailbox is full, Hifi!

Sorry I missed this, was it a good time?

I cleaned out some old messages.

No, it kind of sucked. Joe got sick and was in the hospital so I never heard from him til several days later. Mark had a family issue and did not stop.

I sat alone sipping some fine Firestone Walker Double Jack and listened to tunes while watching the Iggles actually win a game.

How did you like the Jeff Kolman - Guitar Screams Live?