Settings don't stay set... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Settings don't stay set...

FLZapped
11-26-2003, 09:15 AM
Every stinking day, I have to go back to my options and reselect HYBRID.

Someone have some superglue????

:mad:

-Bruce

TinHere
11-26-2003, 09:44 AM
Every stinking day, I have to go back to my options and reselect HYBRID.

Someone have some superglue????

:mad:

-Bruce

You can select hybrid on any thread you open by selecting the option on the top to the right of "search thread". I use hybrid and once I selected it it works on all the threads I open.

Good luck.

FLZapped
11-29-2003, 08:39 PM
You can select hybrid on any thread you open by selecting the option on the top to the right of "search thread". I use hybrid and once I selected it it works on all the threads I open.

Good luck.

Yeah, until the next day and I have to set it again.....

-Bruce

TinHere
11-29-2003, 09:39 PM
Yeah, until the next day and I have to set it again.....

-Bruce

Seems strange. Do you have to sign in everyday and/or do you have cookies enabled in internet options to allow stored info on web sites? Maybe your security level is set too high to allow it? I don't even know if that would matter. My knowledge of computers is rudimentary, but there has to be a work around to eliminate your frustration. Maybe someone who knows what they're talking about will chime in.

FLZapped
12-01-2003, 08:48 AM
Seems strange. Do you have to sign in everyday and/or do you have cookies enabled in internet options to allow stored info on web sites? Maybe your security level is set too high to allow it? I don't even know if that would matter. My knowledge of computers is rudimentary, but there has to be a work around to eliminate your frustration. Maybe someone who knows what they're talking about will chime in.

No, I do not have to sign in again. This is on a computer that never shuts off and my browser is alive all the time too.

-Bruce

Chris
12-01-2003, 10:22 AM
I'll see if I can find out what the problem is. My computer doesn't have a problem keeping my settings, and I haven't received any other complaints yet. Let's see if it's a script problem or a computer problem Maybe you can try logging out, deleting your cookies, clearing your cache, then logging back in. There may be a problem with the cookie that's stored on your computer that came from our site.

FLZapped
12-02-2003, 07:54 AM
I'll see if I can find out what the problem is. My computer doesn't have a problem keeping my settings, and I haven't received any other complaints yet. Let's see if it's a script problem or a computer problem Maybe you can try logging out, deleting your cookies, clearing your cache, then logging back in. There may be a problem with the cookie that's stored on your computer that came from our site.

That's the only thing that keeps changing, every bloody night at midnight it reverts back to linear. Everything else seems okay.

-Bruce