T-mobile usa and metropcs to combine, [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : T-mobile usa and metropcs to combine,

winston
11-24-2012, 05:19 PM
don't know how this deal will work out for us consumers in the long run, but it seems like a done deal

"and this deal comes as no surprise to the folks here in south Florida" because (METROPCS) is a great cell phone service value.

Latest News | T-Mobile | T-MOBILE USA AND METROPCS TO COMBINE, CREATING VALUE LEADER IN U.S. WIRELESS MARKETPLACE (http://newsroom.t-mobile.com/articles/t-mobile-metropcs-combine)

JoeE SP9
12-01-2012, 03:35 PM
I've been using Metro PCS as my cell phone provider for the last 4 years. I have unlimited talk, text and INTERNET access for $50 a month.

winston
12-04-2012, 07:39 PM
I've been using Metro PCS as my cell phone provider for the last 4 years. I have unlimited talk, text and INTERNET access for $50 a month.

yep that's a great plan indeed Joe, after many years with AT'T I dump their cell' last year,.. and went over to MetroPCS, grab a great family deal for four, include four Samsung smart phone at great price, to go with that $50 plan minus $10 off each additional line, works out to $170 a month to date with no additional fees, "for four smart phones that's a great deal in my book

my daughter was using up the AT'T 5,000 nights & weekend before the end of the month, and incur additional charges (metroPCS put an end to all that :cool::))