Happy Thanksgiving Rave Rec pals. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving Rave Rec pals.

Swish
11-22-2012, 05:15 AM
Got the turkey in the oven and the kids and granddaughters over for the big meal that we'll enjoy around noon. I'm sure I'll be sipping a couple Stone IPAs as well. Then it's on to visit the mass of humanity that is my family.

Not much happening around here lately and I'm wondering if anyone will even see this message today. Either way, hope you all have a great day.

Swish

Hyfi
11-22-2012, 05:49 AM
Back at ya, Swish and everyone else. Although a little white wine will flow with the bird, I have a variety in the fridge. A lil Sumpin Sumpin from Langunitas, a nice IPA, and also some Southern Tier 2XMAS Ale, Some Flying Dog- Fear the Pumpkin, some Black Chocolate Stout, and Franziskaner Wies.

ForeverAutumn
11-22-2012, 06:38 AM
Happy Thansgiving to all my friends south of the 49th parallel.

dean_martin
11-22-2012, 08:12 AM
Just got back with 12lbs of shrimp for boiling. Sometimes it ain't too bad living near the coast. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Finch Platte
11-22-2012, 05:16 PM
Back at ya, Swish and everyone else. Although a little white wine will flow with the bird, I have a variety in the fridge. A lil Sumpin Sumpin from Langunitas, a nice IPA, and also some Southern Tier 2XMAS Ale, Some Flying Dog- Fear the Pumpkin, some Black Chocolate Stout, and Franziskaner Wies.

That's a good one from Lagunitas. If you ever see Hairy Eyeball, be sure to snatch that one up. Nummy!

I'm trying a new one, for me. It comes from Bridgestone Brewery in Portland, OR. Called Kingpin, it's a double red ale with some nice hoppiness. Boy Howdy!

Happy Bird Day to all of you as well, and to you FA, uh, Happy Keystone Pipeline Day?

Hyfi
11-23-2012, 05:55 AM
That's a good one from Lagunitas. If you ever see Hairy Eyeball, be sure to snatch that one up. Nummy!

I will keep a hairy eye out for that one. I have yet to have a Langunitas I didn't like.

Look for some crap in your mail on Saturday...

Finch Platte
11-23-2012, 06:12 AM
I will keep a hairy eye out for that one. I have yet to have a Langunitas I didn't like.

Look for some crap in your mail on Saturday...

Ooh, cool! I've got some stuff for you, too, that I can quit adding to at some point. ;)

TheHills44060
11-24-2012, 06:48 AM
The Hop Stoopid IPA is amaaaazing!

Mr MidFi
11-26-2012, 06:46 AM
I'm really not much of a beer enthusiast/elitist, but I had the most amazing brew a couple of weeks ago... Zombie Dust Pale Ale from Three Floyds brewery. I think some of you would go bonkers for it. Seriously.

Swish
11-27-2012, 03:54 PM
I'm really not much of a beer enthusiast/elitist, but I had the most amazing brew a couple of weeks ago... Zombie Dust Pale Ale from Three Floyds brewery. I think some of you would go bonkers for it. Seriously.

Looks like a good call, based on ratings on Beer Advocate, and from someone who isn't a beer enthusiast.