Forum Upgrade Complete: Post Issues, Bugs, etc. Here [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Forum Upgrade Complete: Post Issues, Bugs, etc. Here

MikeG
11-09-2012, 04:36 AM
Hi All -

The forums upgrade to vb4 has completed. Went without a hitch except we weren't able to get Facebook integration in just yet.

If you come across any issues or bugs, please list them here.

Thanks much,

The AudioREVIEW team

JoeE SP9
11-09-2012, 08:52 PM
I still can't view most of the pictures that are posted. Using Win 7 Home Premium and IE9.

What's with all the space between my post and signature?

dakatabg
11-09-2012, 09:29 PM
not a big fan of the new view but I guess we will have to deal and get in used with it

Feanor
11-10-2012, 05:27 AM
I had trouble logging on at first but it's OK now.

Feanor
11-12-2012, 07:21 AM
Is it just my impression, or is the advertising sidebar even wider than ever?

Also, the widening my browser window -- I'm using Chrome -- doesn't widen the the threads panel beyond a certain point. Is this as intended? Maybe the latter aspect is causing the former impression.

MikeG
11-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Is it just my impression, or is the advertising sidebar even wider than ever?

Also, the widening my browser window -- I'm using Chrome -- doesn't widen the the threads panel beyond a certain point. Is this as intended? Maybe the latter aspect is causing the former impression.

Check out the super secret screen widening option instructions I posted here:
http://forums.audioreview.com/general-audio/38547-welcome-new-forum-test-thread.html#post389174 ;)

Feanor
11-12-2012, 01:37 PM
Better. Thanks.

Hyfi
11-14-2012, 05:39 AM
Not really something new, but the function for New Posts does not always work. It will say no new posts, click here for last 24 hours, when you do that you get the stupid 15 second error. When it allows you to refresh, you find new posts from the last 10 minutes.

I even replied to a post, then clicked New Posts, and it still said nothing new in 24 hours.