P&B Reunion? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : P&B Reunion?

Joe B
10-26-2012, 10:59 AM
Wow, it's been so long. Hi Guys.I don't know how many old timers that used to hang here 10-12 years ago are still here but I thought I'd drop by. I was chatting a bit with Gonefishin' and he drops by around Christmas to catch up with old friends...I thought wouldn't that be fun for old (and new too of course!) if we could maybe meet here once more around Christmas? I was thinking maybe the 20th of Dec before it gets silly busy for everyone. Folks I used to know here would include Gonefishin', The Pogue & Bone...(Truth be told I was one that came up with that one night! ;-) Over50, dmb_fan, Worf, Big Wally, PeteintheUK and of course my Partner in Crime TinHere. I know life gets busy , but 1998 was a while ago and if we could track some folks down from back then it could be fun!... Who knows? Maybe break a couple of Windows at the P&B one more time? Maybe spread the word a bit: I'll check back... and I'll bring Tia too! ;-)

The best to all!,

Joe B

Hyfi
10-27-2012, 10:25 AM
Joe Bonvie right of Salsa Picante fame?

Long time dude and your 2 disks still get play time, specially the xmas one around the holidays. Always wondered what ever happened to you.

Cheers,

Brian

JoeE SP9
10-27-2012, 01:51 PM
Some of us from back then are still here. I stopped posting for a while as there was a crew of extremely intolerant SOB's that didn't want to hear anything that didn't follow their line of thinking.

TheHills44060
10-27-2012, 03:44 PM
People have come and gone over the years but I'm glad this site is still around.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
10-27-2012, 04:33 PM
Boy, I thought the OP was talkin about peanut and butter. I didn't know they split up, and I didn't know that jelly was out of the picture altogether.

My bad.....never mind. Go back to your regulatorly scheduled discussion.

hifitommy
11-03-2012, 05:06 PM
the intolerant CHIHUAHUAS! oyes, i had to herd them together and put shock collars on them. arf!

PeteintheUk
02-15-2013, 02:56 AM
Hey Joe

P&B English branch is still alive and well :yesnod: Glad all's well with you buddy!

Pete

info@journeymanrestaurant.co.uk