On the occasion... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : On the occasion...

RoyY51
10-25-2012, 05:16 PM
...of my 500th post, I wanted to thank everyone here for 9 years of entertainment...the learning experiences, laugh-out-loud jokes, earnest advice, slap-downs, offensive pictures, inspirational stories, head-scratching comments, dysfunctional meanderings and insightful views into the lives of a truly great group of people. Audio friends are hard to come by in "real life". Most people think we're just weird. It's heartening to have found a like-minded group of individuals who share a common passion. I may not be the most devoted student of the "audio condition" but I am the most appreciative.

Again, I thank you all!

Roy

noddin0ff
10-26-2012, 04:34 AM
clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap...

JohnMichael
10-26-2012, 10:41 AM
...of my 500th post, I wanted to thank everyone here for 9 years of entertainment...the learning experiences, laugh-out-loud jokes, earnest advice, slap-downs, offensive pictures, inspirational stories, head-scratching comments, dysfunctional meanderings and insightful views into the lives of a truly great group of people. Audio friends are hard to come by in "real life". Most people think we're just weird. It's heartening to have found a like-minded group of individuals who share a common passion. I may not be the most devoted student of the "audio condition" but I am the most appreciative.

Again, I thank you all!

Roy

Congratulations and I think you have summed us up quite well. Oh and it looks like noddin0ff has given you the clap. Oh I mean applause.:o