My Son da "Uber Knucklehead" (You can't make this stuff up) [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My Son da "Uber Knucklehead" (You can't make this stuff up)

Worf101
09-19-2012, 05:15 AM
As some of you may know, I've been toiling in bowels of the music machine (part time) since NIxon was President. I've played big gigs, (thousands of peeps) and small gigs (the band outnumbered the audience). But lets face it I'm "small time". Nothing to do with my "talent" but that's life in the music biz...

My son (Sammy the Sophmore), who can't play any instrument, who can't sing a lick, who's NEVER gonna be a sports star... can be found quoted in the October Issue of (drum roll.......)

PLAYBOY MAGAZINE!!!!!

How did this happen? Short story made long, Playboy does a college issue every Fall. My son's college is rated in the Top 100 of several different college polls, both in academics AND value. Playboy used these polls to do a survey on the "Party and Student Sex Life" of the Top 100 Colleges in da land. I think they used "social media" to track Das Knucklehaid down and then called him for an interview.

At first we thought it was a scam, but I talked to the guy for about 30 mintues about the history of the Mag and Hef etc... and I determined it was legit. I said the boy could make up his own mind on whether to do the interview... he dood it. We got copies yesterday. The reaction has been split along gender lines. Guy's think he's "da man". Girls are enraged because said... and I paraphrase "The school is mega hard and the girls mega hideous". I warned him to expect this quote to follow him to EVERY job interview (assuming he lives that long) and I predict he'll get a call from the Dean of Students any day now...

You can't make this chit up.

Worf

dean_martin
09-19-2012, 05:30 AM
who's the centerfold?

JohnMichael
09-19-2012, 05:33 AM
Take pride in the fact that he only alienated half the college. At least he did not alienate half the country. Well at least 47%. The other good news is he will have more time to study since dating will be out of the question.

Worf101
09-19-2012, 05:39 AM
who's the centerfold?

Thanks for the gentle reminder... I didn't even look. Cripes I MUST be gettin' old.

Some long legged, brunette hotty called "Pamela Horton". She likes kittens, sunsets and wants to make her living being an "artist". LIke I said, you can't make this chit up...

Worf

JohnMichael
09-19-2012, 06:54 AM
who's the centerfold?

Wow, I would have never thought to ask.

bobsticks
09-19-2012, 09:53 AM
I once posited on the internet that Washington D.C. was the city with the most visually unpleasant people in all of the world (and parts of Canada).

It was suggested to me too that I would have plenty of time for multiple endeavors as i would not be dating.

I retorted, "Who cares? Who would want to date any member of a group that looked like 5 50lb. drums of lard had been genetically mated with a duckbilled platypus?"

So...at least the knucklehead is smart enough to keep his trap shut with damage done and isn't making it worse...:D

dean_martin
09-19-2012, 11:30 AM
Wow, I would have never thought to ask.

Jus' tryin' to be an informed consumer.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
09-19-2012, 04:42 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL, gotta dig the honesty of the baby Worf. Hey, if school is hard, then it is hard. If the females make your eyes sick, then they make your eyes sick. Can't hate on honesty.....ya just can't. LOLOL

Worf101
09-19-2012, 07:23 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL, gotta dig the honesty of the baby Worf. Hey, if school is hard, then it is hard. If the females make your eyes sick, then they make your eyes sick. Can't hate on honesty.....ya just can't. LOLOL

You Sir... of ALL the people here should know that honesty is the FIRST thing haters HATE on. Remember it was haters got Jesus Christ, haters that did in Ghandi and a hater that shot MLK... that's what they do... and to them "the truth" is like kryptonite.

Worf

thekid
09-20-2012, 02:04 AM
I don't think I"ll be able to convince the wife that I picked up a Playboy to read a quote from the son of one of my audio friends.......

Well he should at least be able to graduate Magna Cum Laude now that he will be hanging out at the library on the weekends........... :D

Worf101
09-20-2012, 07:35 AM
I don't think I"ll be able to convince the wife that I picked up a Playboy to read a quote from the son of one of my audio friends.......

Well he should at least be able to graduate Magna Cum Laude now that he will be hanging out at the library on the weekends........... :D

You really did intend that pun didin't you?

Worf

bfalls
09-21-2012, 09:23 AM
It sounds like the kid has standards and doesn't just go after anything double-breasted. Be comforted in knowing he'll probably bring home a bootilicious friend from college instead of a pierced and tatooed Goth with multi-colored hair and daddy issues.

markw
09-22-2012, 09:33 AM
Girls are enraged because said... and I paraphrase "The school is mega hard and the girls mega hideous". I warned him to expect this quote to follow him to EVERY job interview (assuming he lives that long)Just pray he never runs for political office. If he does, the whole world's gonna know about it.

dean_martin
09-22-2012, 12:26 PM
He's a minor celebrity who caused a minor stir (stole that from Seinfeld). This episode will attract some females no matter what he said.

RoyY51
09-22-2012, 06:25 PM
He's a kid. And kids say stupid things. Just wait until he's an adult. He'll still say stupid things...we all do!

Florian
09-23-2012, 12:43 AM
It sounds like the kid has standards and doesn't just go after anything double-breasted. Be comforted in knowing he'll probably bring home a bootilicious friend from college instead of a pierced and tatooed Goth with multi-colored hair and daddy issues.

Those are the truly great ones!
I always hated this cheerleader and pretend to save the world by waving a flag and speaking cute girls. Give me the hard and crazy ones. Much more fun :devil:

GMichael
09-24-2012, 05:13 AM
Congrats Worf. It seems to me that K.H has his head on straight. Funny schit.

Worf101
09-24-2012, 10:51 AM
Congrats Worf. It seems to me that K.H has his head on straight. Funny schit.

Ahem ah says....

"EVERYTHING" is funnier when you're not paying cash for it!!!!!

Worf

Sir Terrence the Terrible
09-24-2012, 12:51 PM
You Sir... of ALL the people here should know that honesty is the FIRST thing haters HATE on. Remember it was haters got Jesus Christ, haters that did in Ghandi and a hater that shot MLK... that's what they do... and to them "the truth" is like kryptonite.

Worf

You really do know me.......But you need to get out of my mind ....LOLOLOL