So we didn't adopt a dog but... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : So we didn't adopt a dog but...

ForeverAutumn
09-14-2012, 08:08 AM
Baxter will be joining our family tomorrow! :)

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8042/7983229763_eaaa781650.jpg

JohnMichael
09-14-2012, 08:18 AM
Cute cat I must say. I thought about a cat briefly but I did not want another life form in my apartment that would ignore me. My dog and I are both equally needy. I enjoy coming home to leaps and kisses. Oh and Corky is also glad to see me.

ForeverAutumn
09-14-2012, 09:12 AM
Our cats don't ignore us John. Brandy is very needy...too needy. And at 20 pounds he can be aggressively needy, forcing himself onto my lap even when I'm doing something else like reading a book or on my computer. Stanley isn't as physically needy, but he doesn't like to be alone so he just quietly follows us from room to room. They both greet me at the door when I come home, and both sleep on our bed at night.

JohnMichael
09-14-2012, 09:41 AM
Our cats don't ignore us John. Brandy is very needy...too needy. And at 20 pounds he can be aggressively needy, forcing himself onto my lap even when I'm doing something else like reading a book or on my computer. Stanley isn't as physically needy, but he doesn't like to be alone so he just quietly follows us from room to room. They both greet me at the door when I come home, and both sleep on our bed at night.

I have known some affectionate cats and some that only notice you when the food bowl is empty or the litter box full. I am glad you have wonderful cats.

My dog is great cause he gets me out and takes me for walks. I have met so many people out walking that I would never have met before. Corky has even made friends with two stray cats. There may be a cat in my future.

ForeverAutumn
09-14-2012, 10:16 AM
It's true that cats don't really like to be walked. Although Brandy will go outside on a harness...but he really just wants to roll in the warm grass and eat weeds. :)

Feanor
09-14-2012, 12:28 PM
My wife likes cats as well as dogs but my daughter is allergic to them unfortuantely. So no cats for us.

Worf101
09-21-2012, 07:00 AM

There's an obvious joke I could make about "two too many pu**ies in one bed...." but ah won't.... oh wait... ah jest did! Mah bad....

Worf

ForeverAutumn
09-21-2012, 09:53 AM
There's an obvious joke I could make about "two too many pu**ies in one bed...." but ah won't.... oh wait... ah jest did! Mah bad....

Worf

Too many puppies in one bed? I think you misunderstood. We have CATS.

Worf101
09-21-2012, 06:15 PM
Too many puppies in one bed? I think you misunderstood. We have CATS.

LOL you're joking right? Substitute "s" for the the two asteriks and then call me in the morning....

Dave

Florian
10-01-2012, 04:13 AM
Hahahaha.....how can anyone miss that? Seriously......

ForeverAutumn
10-01-2012, 05:31 AM
LOL you're joking right? Substitute "s" for the the two asteriks and then call me in the morning....

Dave

I don't get it. Why would there be too many cats in the bed?

GMichael
10-01-2012, 06:48 AM
I don't get it. Why would there be too many cats in the bed?

Meow.

By the way, there is no such thing as too much hot possy.

Nice kitty FA. He looks like he's looking for something to attack. He must keep you on your toes. Hope you don't wear bunny slippers.

ForeverAutumn
10-01-2012, 09:58 AM
Meow.

By the way, there is no such thing as too much hot possy.

I know. I LOVE hot coffee.

Nice kitty FA. He looks like he's looking for something to attack. He must keep you on your toes. Hope you don't wear bunny slippers.

No need for bunny slippers. He just goes right for the bare toes. He's a riot! We're really enjoying having him around. The other two cats haven't made up their minds about him yet.