Swish's new business? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Swish's new business?

ForeverAutumn
08-27-2012, 06:46 PM
I know that my friend Swishdaddy has an entrepreneurial spirit, but I was a little surprised to find this in my local hardware store.

bobsticks
08-27-2012, 06:49 PM
Aarrggh...the dreaded red X...I can't see it!

JohnMichael
08-27-2012, 09:01 PM
Aarrggh...the dreaded red X...I can't see it!

Yes the red X is also haunting me. Of course this will give me the freedom of imagination when I thnk what he might be doing.

Jack in Wilmington
08-28-2012, 05:22 AM
Oh mouthwash, for the morning after some of that bad beer. Ha,Ha.

ForeverAutumn
08-28-2012, 05:36 AM
Stupid site! It's a great picture. How do I post it so that y'all can see it?

Swish
08-28-2012, 05:56 AM

I did chuckle, even though I don't normally like to give you credit for such things.

Hyfi
08-28-2012, 06:17 AM

If they stop using tiny mobile devices and use a PC with Firefox, they should be just fine viewing all pics. I never see the red x they all complain about.

Jack in Wilmington
08-28-2012, 07:50 AM
If they stop using tiny mobile devices and use a PC with Firefox, they should be just fine viewing all pics. I never see the red x they all complain about.

It could be a security software thing with using Explorer that you don't run into using Firefox. But it's funny if even the moderators are having trouble.

ForeverAutumn
08-28-2012, 07:59 AM
It could be a security software thing with using Explorer that you don't run into using Firefox. But it's funny if even the moderators are having trouble.

Mods see the same thing you guys do. We just have access to a few toys that help us keep the muggles in line. :yesnod:

Not only are we having trouble too, but I've complained to the Site Administrator on several occasion. He's reported the problem, but I guess the powers that own AR don't see this as a big priority.

Hyfi
08-28-2012, 08:34 AM
The only time IE should be used is when a page will not display properly in Chrome, Opera, or Firefox....and the software we write here that is IE dependent.

Jack in Wilmington
08-28-2012, 11:33 AM
Mods see the same thing you guys do. We just have access to a few toys that help us keep the muggles in line. :yesnod:

Not only are we having trouble too, but I've complained to the Site Administrator on several occasion. He's reported the problem, but I guess the powers that own AR don't see this as a big priority.

Thank you, Professor McGonagall

GMichael
08-28-2012, 11:49 AM
I know that my friend Swishdaddy has an entrepreneurial spirit, but I was a little surprised to find this in my local hardware store.

A red X in a hardware store? Hmmmm..... Where can my sick twisted mind take this?
:biggrin5::biggrin5: