Cable with anti-virus protection [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Cable with anti-virus protection

Smokey
07-31-2012, 08:10 PM
This is an HDMI cable marketed to go along with an Xbox. Hopefully it's just a misprint :)

http://consumerist-com.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/assets//swivel.jpg

The Consumerist » This HDMI Cable Represents The Edge Of Human Stupidity (http://consumerist.com/2012/07/this-hdmi-cable-represents-the-limits-of-human-stupidity.html)

TheHills44060
08-06-2012, 12:19 PM
Sorry smoke but I only buy Monster™ brand cables, amplifiers, power conditioners and surge protectors. I am not easily fooled by marketing jargon and flashy packaging ;-)

Smokey
08-07-2012, 07:59 PM
Sorry smoke but I only buy Monster™ brand cables, amplifiers, power conditioners and surge protectors. I am not easily fooled by marketing jargon and flashy packaging ;-)

I'm glad somebody out there mindig the store :)

RoyY51
08-12-2012, 05:31 PM

Now, that's funny!

recoveryone
08-13-2012, 07:04 AM
I beat whoever makes this cable will not offer any cost protection/replacement if your system does get a virus using their cable. What a joke! and be sure there will be people out there that will stand behind this claim and tell you that the cable does protect your Xbox, TV and any other devices you may connect to it. I can see the sales clerk now.....this is the top of the line HDMI cable we offer and it also has anti virus protection built in it incase your routers fail or your computer software fails, this is just added protection to give you and your family more peace of mind when using your electronic devices........lol

Hyfi
08-13-2012, 07:18 AM
What are Virus Noises?

JoeE SP9
08-14-2012, 07:16 AM
Coughs and sneezes?:biggrin5:

Hyfi
08-14-2012, 07:28 AM
I get those out of my X-Beyach all the time

GMichael
08-14-2012, 08:37 AM

Greenies for you..