Every One of You Should Be Jealous............ [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Every One of You Should Be Jealous............

MasterCylinder
06-22-2012, 05:10 AM
.......................................because FA & hubby are seeing a very good multi-media spectacle tomorrow night.

Just sayin'...............

ForeverAutumn
06-22-2012, 05:32 AM
Wow! I think I'm a little jealous of myself! LOL!

Yes, I'm very excited and looking forward to this show. Even more so now as I'll be spending the afternoon at a memorial service for a friend who passed away from cancer a few weeks ago, so it will be a nice, and needed, diversion.

Jack in Wilmington
06-22-2012, 05:43 AM
Did I miss the name of the show that you are seeing?

ForeverAutumn
06-22-2012, 05:54 AM
Did I miss the name of the show that you are seeing?

Nope. It wasn't mentioned. Guess!

Ha! Just kidding. We're going to see Roger Waters performing The Wall.

Jack in Wilmington
06-22-2012, 07:37 AM
That's why MC brought it up. He saw the show back in the beginning of May. I just saw part of his show the other night on one of my concert channels. I've never been a big PF fan, but it was interesting. I know you'll enjoy it.

Swish
06-23-2012, 04:41 AM
Nope. It wasn't mentioned. Guess!

Ha! Just kidding. We're going to see Roger Waters performing The Wall.

...for the passing of your friend. And the Waters show of course.

ForeverAutumn
06-23-2012, 04:48 AM
...for the passing of your friend. And the Waters show of course.

Thanks.

And BITE ME! :p

ForeverAutumn
06-23-2012, 04:50 AM
That's why MC brought it up. He saw the show back in the beginning of May. I just saw part of his show the other night on one of my concert channels. I've never been a big PF fan, but it was interesting. I know you'll enjoy it.

I'm a huge PF fan, but The Wall is my least favourite of theirs...which is why it's taken me so long to get around to seeing this show. I know a lot of people who have seen it and rave about it so I decided it was time to check it out for myself.