So now it begins.... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : So now it begins....

GMichael
06-20-2012, 07:58 AM
So this morning, I was watching Dora The Explorer with my 2 year old, Sera. At one point, Boots came riding out on a horse. Sera shouted out, "Momma horse!" I asked her how she knew it was a Momma horse. She replied that it was too big to be Baby horse. Then I asked how she knew that it wasn't Daddy horse. She pointed at me and said, "Because you are sitting right there." I couldn't argue with her logic, but I feel bad that a 2 year old outsmarted me.
:frown2:

JohnMichael
06-20-2012, 08:17 AM
Be glad you have such a bright child who loves her daddy so much. I think that was a nice compliment she paid you.

JohnMichael
06-20-2012, 08:27 AM
I forgot to mention that not only did she outsmart you she has you wrapped around her cute little finger.

GMichael
06-20-2012, 08:31 AM
I forgot to mention that not only did she outsmart you she has you wrapped around her cute little finger.

And she knows it too. You should see her smile when she says, "Please Daddy" when she wants something.:rolleyes5:

Hyfi
06-20-2012, 08:52 AM
Are you sure she didn't call you a Horses @ss?

GMichael
06-20-2012, 09:03 AM
Are you sure she didn't call you a Horses @ss?

I'll ask her tonight. She may be smart, but she can't keep a straight face when she lies,... yet.

ForeverAutumn
06-20-2012, 09:05 AM
I'll ask her tonight. She may be smart, but she can't keep a straight face when she lies,... yet.

That comes around the same time that boys start showing up at your door. :p

GMichael
06-20-2012, 09:16 AM

Too late. :blush2:

JohnMichael
06-20-2012, 09:18 AM

Parents of daughters always liked when I showed up at the door.

GMichael
06-20-2012, 09:39 AM
Parents of daughters always liked when I showed up at the door.

When ya coming over?

bobsticks
06-20-2012, 10:08 AM
And she knows it too. You should see her smile when she says, "Please Daddy" when she wants something.:rolleyes5:

I'd imagined that there was already some eyelash batting going on. Good stuff, G...:yesnod:

GMichael
06-20-2012, 11:45 AM
I'd imagined that there was already some eyelash batting going on. Good stuff, G...:yesnod:

She's too cute to say no to when she's being sweet. When she gets demanding, she gets nothing from me. You should hear her yell.:eek6:

Worf101
06-21-2012, 07:27 AM
Enjoy it while you can. Soon it''ll be black lipstick, black fingernails, piercings and lord knows what else. AND then she'll go to Junior High!

Just kiddin'

Great story!

Worf

GMichael
06-21-2012, 09:08 AM
Enjoy it while you can. Soon it''ll be black lipstick, black fingernails, piercings and lord knows what else. AND then she'll go to Junior High!

Just kiddin'

Great story!

Worf

Thanks Wolf.

You never know what the future will bring. It's all in how she pics her friends. All we can do is try to teach her the best we can, hope for the best, and stalk the sh.t out of her (LOL).