Which of the Marvelous Maids of Mad Men to you see yourself as? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Which of the Marvelous Maids of Mad Men to you see yourself as?

Worf101
05-30-2012, 10:08 AM
Got to thinkin' on this on another site and decided to ask a proper poll here... since I live here...

Soooo this leads me to a question that's probably gonna get me brained by a brick and shot at from all directions.

Which of the four female protagonists of the show do female ARer's (or male if you've a desire to answer) see themselves as?

Joan - The sadder but wiser femme fetale that has used what she's got to get what she wants since she sprouted dem dings at age 9?

Peggy - Smart, bright, ambitious and sexually repressed lapsed Catholic schoolgril. Not graced with Joan's attributes but she never let herself be pimped either!

Megan - The 20 something Ying to Don's Yang. The "modern" woman who refuses to be defined or constrained by her husband's idea of what's expected or right. Feck em if they can't take a joke!

The Frost Queen - Don's first wife... you like your martinis dirty, your Darvon's strong (10's) and your men rich. You hate your mom, and you hate your daughter and you sure as f**k hate that pretty b**ch with the perfect yabbo's your ex is a-bangin. Pass me another piece of fried chicken will ya I got kids to torture into therapy!

Just Curious...

Worf

Feanor
05-30-2012, 10:40 AM
Will not start watching Mad Men ... Will not start watching Mad Men ... errhh!! :crazy:

Worf101
05-31-2012, 06:11 AM
Will not start watching Mad Men ... Will not start watching Mad Men ... errhh!! :crazy:

To quote Sir Borg of Mechia .... "Resistance is Futile"

C'mon man. We all succumb to the dark side of the force eventually....

Worf

dean_martin
05-31-2012, 08:20 AM
pimpin' Joan and losin' Peggy won't bode well for Sterling, Cooper, Draper, Price.

I've enjoyed this season so far.

Don's been on cruise control for too long. I don't think he wants to go back to working long hours and weekends to come up with the right slogan/ad campaign. He may have lost his confidence, too.

Pete is an ASS.

Roger is as cool as ever, maybe moreso after his acid trip.

Lane . . . Lane, Lane. You're digging a hole you won't get out of.

All that said, I'm not sure if I should participate in this poll.