Classical fans...your viewing Pleasure... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Classical fans...your viewing Pleasure...

frenchmon
05-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Check this out....Click on it...its youtube.

ラデツγ‚*γƒΌθ‘Œι€²ζ›² ウィーン・フィル ニγƒ₯ーむダーコム³γ‚΅γƒΌγƒˆ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=YWNRIkGhbos&hd=1)

LeRoy
05-10-2012, 04:27 PM
What a beautiful venue. The music chamber is a work of art in it's own right.

RoyY51
05-14-2012, 11:50 AM
Wow...conducting the orchestra with one hand and the audience with the other. That's multi-tasking!

Sir Terrence the Terrible
05-15-2012, 10:13 AM
If I am not mistaken(and I could be) this looks like the Vienna Symphony Orchestra in the Musikverein which is a beautiful place to look at, and even better to record in.

I have a ton of DVD performances of this orchestra, one of the only all male orchestra left in Europe. As of lately they have been adding females to the orchestra because you cannot deny a good player.

E-Stat
05-15-2012, 02:57 PM
...one of the only all male orchestra left in Europe.
That was the first thing I noticed. Is this like Augusta National?

frenchmon
05-15-2012, 03:28 PM
I thought it was just fabulous...and recorded in 1080P at that. Yes its just beautiful.

E-Stat
05-15-2012, 03:36 PM
I thought it was just fabulous...and recorded in 1080P at that. Yes its just beautiful.
Absolutely. At the end, there is a mosaic of other recordings On Youtube performed by the VSO of the same work. The Karajan piece was decidedly of poorer quality.

PolsdVigan
05-15-2012, 11:32 PM
That is very nice indeed.

winston
05-16-2012, 10:48 AM
Check this out....Click on it...its youtube.

ラデツγ‚*γƒΌθ‘Œι€²ζ›² ウィーン・フィル ニγƒ₯ーむダーコム³γ‚΅γƒΌγƒˆ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=YWNRIkGhbos&hd=1)

thanks for shearing Man,.... that is a nice (piece) for real, speaking of which, I kinda sorta, appreciating those type of music these days myself:yesnod::thumbsup:

What a beautiful venue. The music chamber is a work of art in it's own right.

my thoughts exactly Leroy,