Funny story. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Funny story.

GMichael
04-17-2012, 12:16 PM
The wife and our 2 year old girl went to the Philippines for 3 weeks. While they were away, I built a swing set. It has a slide on it. I decided to Lemon Pledge the slide (as I would have liked someone to do for me if I was a kid). First time down the slide, she went so fast that the little bumps on it flung her into the air. She clunked back down on the slide and shot off the end of it like she was shot out of a canon. She hit the ground on her back and slid in a spread eagle for about 5 feet. When she stopped, she sat up, turned back to me and simply said, "Wow Daddy!"
Then she ran back up the stairs to do it again. But before she went down, she pointed to the ground where the slide ends and told me, "Stand there Daddy."

ForeverAutumn
04-17-2012, 12:24 PM
I think she just invented Human Bowling!

LeRoy
04-17-2012, 06:20 PM
The wife and our 2 year old girl went to the Philippines for 3 weeks. While they were away, I built a swing set. It has a slide on it. I decided to Lemon Pledge the slide (as I would have liked someone to do for me if I was a kid). First time down the slide, she went so fast that the little bumps on it flung her into the air. She clunked back down on the slide and shot off the end of it like she was shot out of a canon. She hit the ground on her back and slid in a spread eagle for about 5 feet. When she stopped, she sat up, turned back to me and simply said, "Wow Daddy!"
Then she ran back up the stairs to do it again. But before she went down, she pointed to the ground where the slide ends and told me, "Stand there Daddy."

How fun was that?! You must have been a proud papa and smiling ear to ear watching all of the moment unfold. You now have new Daddy Duties :)

GMichael
04-20-2012, 05:15 AM
Yes, she is a lot of fun. Never a dull moment anymore.
Thanks.