To the site administrators [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : To the site administrators

Sir Terrence the Terrible
04-04-2012, 04:15 PM
Yo Adam,
What is happening to individual posts in threads. I replied to a post in the thread water cooler. Saw it there the next day, and after the site went down, those posts are no longer there.

I also had another one in the hometheater section under which TV brands do you trust. The post is also gone, and so are all of the others.

What's going on here?

Smokey
04-04-2012, 04:22 PM
What's going on here?

Spring cleaning :D

GMichael
04-05-2012, 05:13 AM
Spring cleaning :D

Karma will getcha 4 dat...

atomicAdam
04-05-2012, 08:52 AM
Well STiT - you've never invited us over... so....

Actually - What happened is that our other forums, forums.roadbikereview.com was the victim of an attack. It took the forums and sites down as a whole. Once everything was stabilized there was some heavy handed ness from IT and it seems that there is most likely between a 12-24hr window, right after we came back online, that was over written.

So I apologies for the missing post, but most likely they are gone.

-adam

Mash
04-05-2012, 03:14 PM
No wonder the world stood still....................................

I do wonder WHY anyone would launch an attack against the roadbike review site..................?

Did someone get a bad butt-rash from using a roadbike review-recommended pair of shorts and/or saddle...???

Well................. at least loudspeakers & amps do not cause butt-rash.... or do they?

atomicAdam
04-05-2012, 03:24 PM
well Mash, we have no way of knowing who it really was that did the hacking - but if it was from who it said it was - "anonymous" - than anyone i know has my personal permission to ......

And yes, I once had a rash from a loudspeaker, but i won't go into details.... ;)

bobsticks
04-06-2012, 05:08 AM
well Mash, we have no way of knowing who it really was that did the hacking - but if it was from who it said it was - "anonymous" - than anyone i know has my personal permission to ......

haxoming, I.P. 158.255.7.235
"http:/communitypaintball.com/2012/04/how-can-one-legally-save-you-several-hundreds-with-a-half-decent-anonymous-bank-account"

I've seen a few spammers on this site with the word "anonymous" within the text. Just sayin'.

[QUOTE=atomicAdam;380243]And yes, I once had a rash from a loudspeaker, but i won't go into details.... ;)

I feel ya...fortunately the solution was found with just a shot and a few pills... :D

Hyfi
04-06-2012, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicAdam View Post
And yes, I once had a rash from a loudspeaker, but i won't go into details....
end quote

Were you able to keep her quiet for a few minutes while acquiring the rash?

Sir Terrence the Terrible
04-06-2012, 09:10 AM
Karma will getcha 4 dat...

Forget Karma, Sir T is going to get him 4 that. (starts chasing Smoke all over the room with a fire extinguisher).

GMichael
04-06-2012, 10:09 AM
Forget Karma, Sir T is going to get him 4 that. (starts chasing Smoke all over the room with a fire extinguisher).

HEY! Put that down before OSHA fines us. There's a super-soaker filled with cat piss down the hall.