Funny movie trailers [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Funny movie trailers

Smokey
03-24-2012, 05:40 PM
These trailers from Beavis & Butthead movie are very short, but hilarious :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QAJ5ZIM0ItY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
----------------------------------------------------------------------

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KATHA-8MYqo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jack in Wilmington
03-24-2012, 07:09 PM
Nope, Sorry, still not funny.

Smokey
03-24-2012, 09:54 PM
Nope, Sorry, still not funny.

I'm guessing you are not a fan :rolleyes:

In their original shows where they showed music videos, their humorous observations (about the band, a song's lyrics or video's visuals) were much funnier than animated segments.

Jack in Wilmington
03-25-2012, 06:23 AM
No, not at all. My buddy will sit there and watch Family Guy and laugh his a$$ off. I just sit there and watch him and try to figure out what he thinks is so funny. Now I laugh my a$$ off at Big Bang Theory and some of my friends don't get that show. Now my wife and my buddies wife didn't watch Big Bang the first season because the little bit that they saw in the commercial previews didn't grab their interest. Now it's their favorite comedy.
I don't like any of the animated comedies, it's just not funny to me.

recoveryone
03-25-2012, 08:11 AM
I have to side with Jack, but its a difference in witty comedy and dumb pranks funny. Shows like Frazier, cheers, Big Bang, Sinfeld appeal to ones mental side vs. Married with Children, Three Stooges, Family Guy, Beavis & Butthead is more of the physical/low brow type. Just as the movies Jack A$$, I do not find a bit funny, but I love going to the improv to see standups (saw Aries Spears lastnight). I like the stooges, but I can only watch about a hour of it till I get bored, but I can watch several reruns of Big Bang and still crack a smile knowing the whole sitcom. Tickle my mind and the laughs come forever, do a prank and its gets old after a few times.