It was 80 degrees on Stowe Moutain today...WTF [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : It was 80 degrees on Stowe Moutain today...WTF

Hyfi
03-18-2012, 02:25 PM
Here at Trapp Family lodge for the week and I didn't bring enough short sleeves or any shorts. There is still a little slush left but this is ridiculous.

Anyway, found the Resivor Tap Room in Waterburry with 38 taps and 17 from Vermont. Trapp has a small microbrewery here with 4 German style brews we have yet to sample.

Hit Mr Pickwicks on the way in yesterday where they had 20 some taps.

Looks like it will be a real Brew-Ski week here this week!

JohnMichael
03-18-2012, 03:41 PM
My friends in St. Albans, Vermont mentioned what a beautiful day they were having. Here in Ohio the trees are budding and many Spring flowers are blooming. I broke a sweat walking my dog.

ForeverAutumn
03-18-2012, 05:10 PM
It was 21C here today! It's supposed to hit 24 on Wednesday. This is unheard of! I was shopping in a t-shirt and jeans this afternoon and could have easily been wearing shorts. Shorts! In March! Insanity.

Robert-The-Rambler
03-24-2012, 07:08 AM
It was 21C here today! It's supposed to hit 24 on Wednesday. This is unheard of! I was shopping in a t-shirt and jeans this afternoon and could have easily been wearing shorts. Shorts! In March! Insanity.

It has been freakishly warm here on Long Island, too. It is like summer already. It broke 70 like everyday till today. Shirtless in shorts in march is just incredible. I aint complaining and I hope it stays this way. I even got a little tan.

Hyfi
03-25-2012, 02:48 AM
The high for the week was 87f. It was the best summer vacation I ever had.....in March.