Miley Cyrus not as dumb as everyone thinks [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Miley Cyrus not as dumb as everyone thinks

Hyfi
03-07-2012, 10:56 AM
Lots of bru ha ha over something she said that is not only smart, but logical and truthful.

She is getting all kinds of flack, from Religious nuts as usual for saying this

""You are all stardust. You couldn't be here if stars hadn't exploded... So forget Jesus. Stars died so you could live." "

Well said!

ForeverAutumn
03-07-2012, 11:39 AM
I'd be happy if Paris Hilton died so that I could live.

Oh...maybe that's not the kind of stars she meant.

GMichael
03-07-2012, 11:42 AM
What she said is true, but I don't see it as proof that she's smart.

JohnMichael
03-07-2012, 11:43 AM

Poor Paris it is not easy being spoiled, pampered and having the best of everything. Oh what a burden.

GMichael
03-07-2012, 11:43 AM
Poor Paris it is not easy being spoiled, pampered and having the best of everything. Oh what a burden.

Must be tough. I'm willing to throw myself onto the granade and take over being pampered for her.

Hyfi
03-07-2012, 11:48 AM
What she said is true, but I don't see it as proof that she's smart.

Smart enough to realize it and say it out loud knowing she would get crap thrown her way for it.

Hyfi
03-07-2012, 11:50 AM

I am almost willing to pay money not to hear or see in the news, or on the web for 1 month the names Lohan and Kardashian.

RGA
03-12-2012, 12:04 AM
Very well said Mr. Enzymn - I concur!

Hyfi
03-12-2012, 04:04 AM
This place gets more Spam Bot Posts than real member posts.

TheHills44060
03-12-2012, 05:49 AM
This place gets more Spam Bot Posts than real member posts.
What's the reasoning for the spam-bots? For example GolaemaileNak's post above. Do the creators of these bots just turn them loose and what ever they post they post? Or are they actually aimed at certain sites? I guess my question is what is the benefit and for whom is it benefiting for a weird post to show up on a site like AudioReview?

Hyfi
03-12-2012, 06:31 AM
What's the reasoning for the spam-bots? For example GolaemaileNak's post above. Do the creators of these bots just turn them loose and what ever they post they post? Or are they actually aimed at certain sites? I guess my question is what is the benefit and for whom is it benefiting for a weird post to show up on a site like AudioReview?

I don't get it either but there has to be a way to deter them at sign up with tasks and entries that BOTs cannot properly complete. It's not like it's Rocket Surgery.

ForeverAutumn
03-12-2012, 06:44 AM
It's not like it's Rocket Surgery.

Or Rocket Science. :wink5:

bobsticks
03-12-2012, 06:55 AM
It's not like it's Rocket Surgery.

I had a friend that went to school for rocket surgery. Between the commute and the malpractice insurance it became impossible and he stepped back to doing physical therapy for jets.

I'd imagine the clamps were difficult to manipulate.

Hyfi
03-12-2012, 07:02 AM
Or Rocket Science. :wink5:

No, that would be Heart Science:cryin:

neel424
04-07-2012, 11:50 PM
Nope, miley's pretty dumb