Your musical bucket list. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Your musical bucket list.

ForeverAutumn
02-29-2012, 09:00 AM
Gordon Lightfoot just announced a series of concerts here in November. I emailed my husband to tell him that I was going to get tickets because Gordie is on my bucket list and yet every time he plays here (which is annually since we're in his home town) we skip it. I know that if he dies before I get the chance to see him, I'll forever regret it. I already regret not seeing him 20 years ago when he was in better voice.

So, who's on your bucket list? Who do you feel like you have to see live before you (or they) die?

JohnMichael
02-29-2012, 09:40 AM
Lucinda Williams is on my bucket list. I will be checking out her site to see if she is touring. I would also love to attend concerts by Joshua Ball, YoYo Ma and Evgenny Kissin. I would love to see Maria Muldaur again.

Jack in Wilmington
02-29-2012, 09:50 AM
After the Academy Awards the other night, I really want to see Cirque Du Soleil. The others are various symphony orchestras around the country. When we go to San Francisco, I want to have tickets to SSO. Like JM, I would love to see YoYoMa. I'd also like to see Lang Lang and Leila Josefowicz.

I've seen all the rock groups that I want to see years ago.

I will always want to see some stage shows when they come along. I am going to see Miss Siagon on Saturday night and that's one I can take off my bucket list.

Luvin Da Blues
02-29-2012, 10:23 AM
Gordon Lightfoot just announced a series of concerts here in November. I emailed my husband to tell him that I was going to get tickets because Gordie is on my bucket list and yet every time he plays here (which is annually since we're in his home town) we skip it. I know that if he dies before I get the chance to see him, I'll forever regret it. I already regret not seeing him 20 years ago when he was in better voice.

So, who's on your bucket list? Who do you feel like you have to see live before you (or they) die?

I saw him about 20 years ago but he seemed too drunk to even be onstage. I hope he's sober when you do get to see him.

Bucket list eh?, Hmmmm

Mr. Robert Zimmerman, Neil Young, Van Morrison, E. Clapton, Mark Knoppler, Gary Moore and many many more.

ForeverAutumn
02-29-2012, 10:27 AM
I saw him about 20 years ago but he seemed too drunk to even be onstage. I hope he's sober when you do get to see him.

Bucket list eh?, Hmmmm

Mr. Robert Zimmerman, Neil Young, Van Morrison, E. Clapton, Mark Knoppler, Gary Moore and many many more.

I'm listening to a fine collection of Robert Zimmerman covers as I type this. :)

ForeverAutumn
02-29-2012, 10:29 AM
After the Academy Awards the other night, I really want to see Cirque Du Soleil.

Go to Vegas and get tickets for KA. It's not only the best Cirque show we've ever seen (granted we've only seen a couple) but it's one of the best stage shows that we've ever seen. Honestly, it was jaw-dropping awesome. Even the music was great. I bought the CD and love the music; unfortunately the sound quality leaves much to be desired.

bobsticks
02-29-2012, 11:19 AM

You're gonna be waiting a long time to see Gary Moore.

Luvin Da Blues
02-29-2012, 12:18 PM
You're gonna be waiting a long time to see Gary Moore.

Damn 'Sticks. I had forgotten 'bout his recent demise. Tanks, I'll take him off the list.

Cheers