Walking Dead returns tonight [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Walking Dead returns tonight

dean_martin
02-12-2012, 11:13 AM
and joins a Sunday night lineup that includes Angry Boys (HBO2), Shameless (SHOW) and the FOX animated shows. The dvr gets a serious workout.

Jack in Wilmington
02-12-2012, 05:28 PM
If you're not watching Downton Abbey, I feel sorry for you. You definitely missed the boat Deano.

dean_martin
02-13-2012, 04:37 AM
If you're not watching Downton Abbey, I feel sorry for you. You definitely missed the boat Deano.

Your pity is well-deserved, Jack. Downton Abbey is not carried in my area - not enough people who can understand the language.

Worf101
02-13-2012, 05:53 AM
Your pity is well-deserved, Jack. Downton Abbey is not carried in my area - not enough people who can understand the language.

SPEW!!!! LOL, that's hilarious. Speaking of the DVR shuffle, watched the first hour of the grammys, recorded the rest, watched the 2 hour Downton Abbey then recorded the 11:00PM rebroadcast of Walking Dead. Phew.... busy night.

Worf

Jack in Wilmington
02-13-2012, 06:41 AM

Wow, I didn't realize that PBS wasn't carried all around the country. It's carried on two different PBS stations around here. I know my brother is watching it on his computer, but that's not for everyone.

dean_martin
02-13-2012, 09:48 AM
Wow, I didn't realize that PBS wasn't carried all around the country. It's carried on two different PBS stations around here. I know my brother is watching it on his computer, but that's not for everyone.

I may have overstated the series' absence from my local PBS station. I think it airs during the summer in my area. I know it's not airing currently. I'm going to have to catch up before the latest season airs here.

Jack in Wilmington
02-13-2012, 09:59 AM
I may have overstated the series' absence from my local PBS station. I think it airs during the summer in my area. I know it's not airing currently. I'm going to have to catch up before the latest season airs here.

Up here they reshowed last season the week before the new season started so you could catch up. Maybe they will do that down your way.

dean_martin
02-13-2012, 10:03 AM
Up here they reshowed last season the week before the new season started so you could catch up. Maybe they will do that down your way.

Actually, I just discovered that I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. I found it under Masterpiece Mystery. Disregard all my previous nonsense - except the part that gave Worf a chuckle.