Woman with two vaginas [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Woman with two vaginas

Smokey
01-26-2012, 03:11 PM
http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/jan2012/2/8/hazel-jones-431505670.jpg

A 27-year-old woman revealed all today about a rare medical condition which means she has TWO vaginas side by side. Hazel Jones was diagnosed with the "one in a million" condition uterus didelphys when she was 18, after suffering with difficulties from when her periods started at 14.

She had to lose her virginity twice, and also has to have two smear tests, but has decided not to have surgery to correct the condition. The condition means a woman has two separate uteruses, two vaginas and two cervixes.

She was 18 when her first serious boyfriend noticed something was "different", prompting her to go to hospital where she was diagnosed with the condition. "As soon as I found out what it was I told everybody! I thought it was amazing. It's definitely an ice-breaker at parties. If women want to have a look, I'm quite happy to show them, it's not something I'm embarrassed by."

She said she now has a long-term partner, and her sex life does not suffer because of the condition.

"I have never entered into a relationship without explaining the difference about me anyway, never had a bad reaction about it either. But so long as they are aware of what it is I have no issues whatsoever, I have a great sex life now."

And when jokingly reminded by Schofield that her boyfriend has a "choice", she quipped: "Most of them get one for the rest of their life, my fella has two."

Woman with two vaginas who had to lose virginity twice - mirror.co.uk (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/health-news/2012/01/11/woman-with-two-vaginas-had-to-lose-virginity-twice-115875-23694835/)

ForeverAutumn
01-26-2012, 03:14 PM
I can't wait to see what kind of spam this attracts! LOL!

Big Dog RJ
01-26-2012, 03:33 PM
what a load of bollocks!

JohnMichael
01-26-2012, 03:59 PM
I was so afraid there were going to be pictures.

Smokey
01-26-2012, 04:09 PM
I was so afraid there were going to be pictures.

And probably there won't be any since she already have turned down $1 million offer from Vivid Entertainment (U.S. adult film production company) to star in one of their film.

Btw, thanks for the love :)

Hyfi
01-27-2012, 05:58 AM
Umm, this link is not for everyone so clicker beware.

Yeah, it's the real deal and here is a medical pic, and a more in depth, pardon the pun, story about it.

2290: 2 Vaginas Hazel Jones ~ AriAdmani.com (http://www.ariadmani.com/2012/01/2290-2-vaginas-hazel-jones.html)

GMichael
01-27-2012, 06:09 AM
Hey! She looks like a girl I know. I'll have to point her to this story and ask her what she knows about this.

I do wonder how her parents never noticed though. Who changed this girl's diapers when she was a baby? Did they keep their eyes closed?

LeRoy
01-28-2012, 03:19 PM
Well, I guess it could not have happened to a nicer girl. :)

Robert-The-Rambler
01-29-2012, 08:06 AM
Seeing is believing. I won't believe any photos.

Koksu_klb
02-13-2012, 11:48 AM
Damn, i'm eating now...

Sir Terrence the Terrible
02-27-2012, 03:28 PM
I am so confused......which one, which one.....this is too much thinking right now, my head hurts....oh that does not sound right either........

TheHills44060
02-27-2012, 04:30 PM
Well I guess the phrase now becomes TWO in the pink and one in the stink!

If ever there was a spokeswoman for a triple donged dildo she is the one...

GMichael
02-28-2012, 05:45 AM
Well I guess the phrase now becomes TWO in the pink and one in the stink!

If ever there was a spokeswoman for a triple donged dildo she is the one...

Anyone for bowling?

TheHills44060
02-28-2012, 08:56 AM
Anyone for bowling?
Hahahaha nice one

Hyfi
02-28-2012, 09:03 AM
Anyone for bowling?

That reminds me of that old joke about why the holes are so close....

And the answer was so guys could carry them around like a 6-pack.

E-Stat
02-28-2012, 01:12 PM
Umm, this link is not for everyone so clicker beware.
Well that, er sheds light on the exact arrangement. Two doors behind one curtain.

AltCode
03-06-2012, 10:38 PM
How did she not know about this before? It says complications with her period..you'd think...ugh, I don't even.

Dilitor
12-05-2023, 03:54 AM
NO NO NO how many times PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE talk to your partner before bringing a love toy into bed - ESPECIALLY if it's their personal toy, a rabbit or whatever. I understand you think it's sexy and she uses it on her own so it must work when you're together but this is SUCH a violation of privacy! Go to a website (https://www.edenfantasys.com/vibrators/rabbit-vibrators/) togtether, make it into a game, communicate! JESUS people why do you have to be abusive if you want to make a surprise? Let's herewith swear to ALWAYS talk to our partners first.