Not even REMOTELY music-related. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Not even REMOTELY music-related.

Finch Platte
01-26-2012, 02:25 PM
So?

Three-toed sloth crossing the road in Costa Rica. [VIDEO] (http://www.wimp.com/slothcrossing/)

Hurry. Hurry! HURRY!!!

:yikes:

And for more time-killing fun, just click the 'Random Video' thingy.

Swish
01-27-2012, 04:54 AM
So?

Three-toed sloth crossing the road in Costa Rica. [VIDEO] (http://www.wimp.com/slothcrossing/)

Hurry. Hurry! HURRY!!!

:yikes:

And for more time-killing fun, just click the 'Random Video' thingy.

...you're a very strange man "Finch".

Bonus if you can tell me the movie that line is from. I excluded the name of the character as that would be a dead give-away.

Jack in Wilmington
01-27-2012, 06:23 AM
Very heart warming. Last month one of our neighbors dogs got hit and killed on the road and the driver didn't even stop.

noddin0ff
01-27-2012, 08:20 AM
I'm pretty sure that's there's a Starbucks just past that tree he was heading for...

Finch Platte
01-27-2012, 12:18 PM
I'm pretty sure that's there's a Starbucks just past that tree he was heading for...

Yeah, looked like he needed a little pick-me-up.

Friend of mine said " i bet when that guy picked him up it was like jet travel compared to what he's use to.. "

Lol.

Finch Platte
01-27-2012, 12:19 PM
...you're a very strange man "Finch".

Bonus if you can tell me the movie that line is from. I excluded the name of the character as that would be a dead give-away.

No idea. I've only seen two movies in my life, Caddyshack & Behind The Green Door, and I'm pretty sure that line is from neither of those.

Swish
01-27-2012, 12:48 PM
No idea. I've only seen two movies in my life, Caddyshack & Behind The Green Door, and I'm pretty sure that line is from neither of those.

It's from 'Reversal of Fortune' and it was said to Jeremy Iron's character, Klaus Van Bulow.

Iron's also does the voice of 'Scar' in the animated movie 'The Lion King', and his nephew in this movie says at one point "You're a very strange lion, Uncle Scar', and obvious reference to the line in Reversal of Fortune. Funny stuff.

ForeverAutumn
01-27-2012, 01:38 PM
It's from 'Reversal of Fortune' and it was said to Jeremy Iron's character, Klaus Van Bulow.

Iron's also does the voice of 'Scar' in the animated movie 'The Lion King', and his nephew in this movie says at one point "You're a very strange lion, Uncle Scar', and obvious reference to the line in Reversal of Fortune. Funny stuff.

Well aren't you a wealth of useless information.

That is the strangest looking animal I've ever seen. But I think I'm in love with the man who helped him. :ihih: