danananana..."hey say it's your birthday! dananana.. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : danananana..."hey say it's your birthday! dananana..

Swish
01-05-2012, 03:54 AM
...we're gonna have a good time!"

Whose birthday is today? I'll give some clues and see if you can figure it out. She's from Canada and her RR handle rhymes with whatever sought 'em.

MasterCylinder
01-05-2012, 04:50 AM
Birthday lyrics

You say it's your birthdayIt's my birthday too--yeahThey say it's your birthdayWe're gonna have a good timeI'm glad it's your birthdayHappy birthday to you. Yes we're going to a party partyYes we're going to a party partyYes we're going to a party party. I would like you to dance--Birthday(From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/b/beatles-lyrics/birthday-lyrics.html)Take a cha-cha-cha-chance-BirthdayI would like you to dance--BirthdayDance You say it's your birthdayWell it's my birthday too--yeahYou say it's your birthdayWe're gonna have a good timeI'm glad it's your birthdayHappy birthday to you.

ForeverAutumn
01-05-2012, 06:45 AM
LMAO! Hmmmmm. I wonder who that could be?

Slosh doesn't rhyme with whatever sought 'em. Neither does Mr. MidFi. And they aren't from Canada. But it's their birthdays too!

Thanks Swishdaddy and MC.

And happy day to Sloshy and MidFi. :D

A big group hug for you all!!!

Mr MidFi
01-05-2012, 07:00 AM
I think I speak for FA and Slosh when I say... how the fcuk did I get this old?!

ForeverAutumn
01-05-2012, 07:12 AM
Yep, yep, you speak for me. Although you are older than I am. ;)

JohnMichael
01-05-2012, 08:39 AM
Happy Birthday to all who are celebrating! Have a great day. As I am fond of saying it is better to be over the hill than in the hill.

GMichael
01-05-2012, 09:34 AM
Happy Birthday FA. Are you 30 yet?

nobody
01-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Wait... they let Canadians on here?

Slosh
01-07-2012, 09:32 AM
Belated thanks, everyone! It's been a busy week and we added a new family member.

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq41/Slosh_album/MissBriana.jpg

She's a 6 year old 65 lb. greyhound. She stopped racing 2 years ago and won 19 races (which apparently is pretty good). Her former owner was going to breed her but never did due to the expense and she has been a pet ever since. You couldn't ask for a sweeter dog. She adjusted to her new home very quickly and gets along with everyone, other dogs included. She doesn't bark, growl, or shed very much and is not a picky eater. What more could you ask for in a pet? :)

Her race name was Miss Briana (named after her former owner's daughter) but we think we're going to change it. Suggestions? Keep in mind she can run 45 mph so we think her name should reflect that.

Swish
01-07-2012, 09:39 AM
Belated thanks, everyone! It's been a busy week and we added a new family member.

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq41/Slosh_album/MissBriana.jpg

She's a 6 year old 65 lb. greyhound. She stopped racing 2 years ago and won 19 races (which apparently is pretty good). Her former owner was going to breed her but never did due to the expense and she has been a pet ever since. You couldn't ask for a sweeter dog. She adjusted to her new home very quickly and gets along with everyone, other dogs included. She doesn't bark, growl, or shed very much and is not a picky eater. What more could you ask for in a pet? :)

Her race name was Miss Briana (named after her former owner's daughter) but we think we're going to change it. Suggestions? Keep in mind she can run 45 mph so we think her name should reflect that.

She died about 5 years ago as I recall, and was much the same as yours; never barked, fast as all get out, friendly...

Might I suggest 'Breeze' or 'Breezy'? Or maybe 'Windy', but that would remind you too much of that old hit song.

Slosh
01-07-2012, 09:46 AM
When I first saw her I couldn't help but think of Spinal Tap; none more black. My GF thinks a dog shouldn't have a name more than 2 syllables long and I think she's right. We might just call her Bri. What's that about teaching old dogs new tricks? :)

My GF had 2 greys in the past, and one lived to be 18, which is really long for the breed. She also fostered greys so has tons of experience with them. Both of her greys started out as fosters that she was unwilling to let go.