Finally got some pics of my new HT room. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Finally got some pics of my new HT room.

Swish
01-02-2012, 02:12 PM
I told you people it would be months until it was done, and I was right. I'm getting rid of the huge coffee table too, and need a few more nice pictures on the wall, probably something with a movie theme.

ForeverAutumn
01-02-2012, 02:38 PM
Nice. I love the colour. I'll be over to watch a playoff game. Dibs on the La-z-boy!

Swish
01-02-2012, 03:06 PM
Nice. I love the colour. I'll be over to watch a playoff game. Dibs on the La-z-boy!

If you look at the pictures again, there are two recliners, along with a love seat. The chair with the ottoman that was part of our old LR set.

The love seat also reclines, and all are electric, so you push a button to recline. Each arm has a cup-holder too.

kexodusc
01-03-2012, 03:21 AM
Looks great. What are the dimensions again?

Swish
01-03-2012, 03:28 AM
Looks great. What are the dimensions again?

The basement is much larger and we could have made it even larger (longer), but the gas fireplace was in an awkward spot so we would have had to make some major alterations. As is stands, we built a wall just behind the fireplace and added 5' pocket doors to seal off the area behind it when we have the projector running.

Glad you like!

TheHills44060
01-03-2012, 06:09 AM
Lookin' good Swish. I also like color of the walls. I wouldn't go too crazy with the pictures though as it seems like you have a nice balance going on there.

mansueto
01-04-2012, 03:30 PM
very nice set-up! Nice to see other hockey fans up in here!