Greenie's for the poor.......... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Greenie's for the poor..........

manlystanley
12-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Can you site administrator's remove a 'redie' that I got by mistake. A friend meant to give me a greenie, but hit the wrong button.

Seeing that I'm greenie poor as it is, any little bit helps.

Thanks,
Stan

ForeverAutumn
12-08-2011, 12:18 PM
I don't know how to remove the "redie". I tried to give you a greenie to offset it but, as usual, I don't get around enough. Maybe someone else can hit you with the offset.

atomicAdam
12-08-2011, 12:36 PM
I poked around in the controls - I didn't see any infractions listed. Or redies...

I'll give another greenie just to make sure.

ForeverAutumn
12-08-2011, 12:58 PM
Hmmmmmm. How do we know that it was really a "mistake"? It's a likely story to get us to believe that "a friend" (wink, wink) gave the redie by "mistake" (wink, wink). Maybe you just pissed someone off and they thought that you deserved it. And now you come crying to us with some sob story about "mistakes" in the hopes that we can just erase it...like it never happened. Or even better, we decide to throw some greenies your way to increase your reputation. I can't believe that we fell for this guise!

atomicAdam
12-08-2011, 01:20 PM
FA you know I thought about that as well. But I figure I might need some karma points coming my way - so I'm giving some out!

GMichael
12-08-2011, 01:22 PM
Hmmmmmm. How do we know that it was really a "mistake"? It's a likely story to get us to believe that "a friend" (wink, wink) gave the redie by "mistake" (wink, wink). Maybe you just pissed someone off and they thought that you deserved it. And now you come crying to us with some sob story about "mistakes" in the hopes that we can just erase it...like it never happened. Or even better, we decide to throw some greenies your way to increase your reputation. I can't believe that we fell for this guise!

Bang!

My gun is bigger than your gun.:devil:

GMichael
12-08-2011, 01:24 PM
FA you know I thought about that as well. But I figure I might need some karma points coming my way - so I'm giving some out!

Bang!

Another shot fired.
(2 greenies to 3)

GMichael
12-08-2011, 01:25 PM
Can you site administrator's remove a 'redie' that I got by mistake. A friend meant to give me a greenie, but hit the wrong button.

Thanks,
Stan

KABOOM!

I'm on a roll now.

Feanor
12-08-2011, 02:10 PM

Thanks,
Stan
That was me ... :o Let's give Stan his Greenie!

JohnMichael
12-08-2011, 02:44 PM
When I checked I could only edit comments related to reputation points given. Now that might be some fun on a long winters night

manlystanley
12-09-2011, 03:57 AM
Oh man!! What a Christmas present. Thanks so much!!! I sent Greenie's back to everyone one that I could.