Got A Joke For Ya [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Got A Joke For Ya

cam
04-15-2004, 04:39 PM
Insert your desired city. Why do Surrey girls have pierced belly buttons,....... they need some where to hang the air freshener.

cam
04-16-2004, 04:50 PM
Insert your desired city. Why do Surrey girls have pierced belly buttons,....... they need some where to hang the air freshener.
I always like a good joke, any out there?

paul_pci
04-16-2004, 07:16 PM

A teacher in San Diego was asking her class about their favorite football team.

Billy, what is your favorite team, to which he replies, "The Chargers!" The whole class applauds. Again, the teacher asks, Bobby, which is your favorite team. Bobby answers, "The Chargers!" Again, applause. Then the teacher turns to little Johnny. So, Johnny, which is your favority team. Little Johnny replied, "the Denver Broncos." The class was stunned. The teacher, perplexed, asks, how can that be, your favorite team should be the Chargers. Little Johnny, proudly replies, "Well, my father is from Colorado and he's a Denver fan, and my mother is from Colorado and she's a Denver fan, so I am too." The teacher, not getting frustrated says, "That makes no sense. What if your mother was a prostitue and your father a drug dealer?" Little Johnny snapped back, "Then I'd be a Raiders fan!"

Thank you, Goodnight.

cam
04-16-2004, 07:17 PM
Did you hear what they found in Monica Lewinsky's pocket,............A wad of Bill's. Ok that's an old one.

Rikki
04-16-2004, 08:19 PM
Did you hear what they found in Monica Lewinsky's pocket,............A wad of Bill's. Ok that's an old one.
An oldie but a goodie :-)

paul_pci
04-16-2004, 11:32 PM
What are the three biggest lies a cowboy tells?:

1. I won this beltbuckle at a rodeo

2. I paid cash for my pickup

and …

3. I was just helping that sheep over the fence!

karl k
04-18-2004, 09:19 PM
A man walks into a drug store with his 13-year old son. They walk by the condom display and the boy asks, "What are these, Dad?" The man matter-of-factly replies, "Those are called condoms, son. Men use them to have safe sex." "Oh," replied the boy. "Yes I've heard of that in health class at school." He picks up a package of 3 and asks, "Why are there 3 in this package?" The dad replies, "Those are for high-school boys. One for Friday, one for Saturday, and one for Sunday." "Cool!" says the boy. He notices a 6-pack and asks, "Then who are these for? "Those are for college men," the dad answers."Two for Friday, two for Saturday, and two for Sunday." "WOW!" exclaimed the boy. "Then who uses these?" he asks, picking up a 12-pack. With a sigh, the dad replies, "Those are for married men. One for January, one for February, one for... :o