What the He!!... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What the He!!...

RoyY51
11-26-2011, 07:25 PM
...are you doing, sitting in front of the computer...THE USC, UCLA GAME IS ON!!!

Ajani
11-26-2011, 07:44 PM
...are you doing, sitting in front of the computer...THE USC, UCLA GAME IS ON!!!

Is that Soccer or Cricket? :devil:

JohnMichael
11-26-2011, 07:59 PM
I hate sports. I had to hear Ohio State play Michigan and an 82 year old woman cursing at the team. In between curses she was explaining to her blind husband what just happened. My nerves were frazzled. I may get even by playing for them Wagner's complete Ring Cycle.

recoveryone
11-27-2011, 07:47 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol: I missed it myself, but from what I heard USC spanked that A

Feanor
11-27-2011, 08:11 AM
Is that Soccer or Cricket? :devil:
Good question. I hate the way sports fans assume you ought to know, much less care, about sports events or teams.

Frankly my dears, I just don't give a damn about anything sports. I haven't watched a complete game of any sport since my early 20s, and then it was only for the sake of social conformity. (My early 20s was a long, long time ago.)

JohnMichael
11-27-2011, 10:53 AM
Good question. I hate the way sports fans assume you ought to know, much less care, about sports events or teams.

Frankly my dears, I just don't give a damn about anything sports. I haven't watched a complete game of any sport since my early 20s, and then it was only for the sake of social conformity. (My early 20s was a long, long time ago.)

I do not mind the assumption that I should know or care but I hate the attitude when they realize I do not.

RoyY51
11-27-2011, 12:03 PM
Truthfully, I'm not that big a sports fan myself. My wife, on the other hand, is a huge sports devotee, especially pro baseball and football. When I try to pin her down as to why she is such a fan, she can't seem to find the words. Personally, I think it's the tight pants...but I could be wrong.

JohnMichael
11-27-2011, 12:56 PM
Truthfully, I'm not that big a sports fan myself. My wife, on the other hand, is a huge sports devotee, especially pro baseball and football. When I try to pin her down as to why she is such a fan, she can't seem to find the words. Personally, I think it's the tight pants...but I could be wrong.

Trust me with baseball it is the pants. Football I have no idea.