Toppings on your pizza [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Toppings on your pizza

ForeverAutumn
11-23-2011, 06:38 PM
OMG! In all seriousness...chicken, pineapple and broccoli. Ask my husband, he'll vouch for its truthiness. He thinks I'm insane.

Smokey
11-23-2011, 06:38 PM
What is your favorite toppings on your pizza. If you say chicken and pineapple, I'm going to choke you :)

My favorite toppings are (thin crust):

Pepperoni
Green/black olives
Jalapeno
Onion
Green peppper
Mushroom

http://concordhometownpizza.com/wordpress_HT/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/pizza.jpg

JohnMichael
11-23-2011, 07:44 PM
Pepperoni, mushroom and onion and sometimes green pepper. Oh and I do like the occasional anchovy.

Smokey
11-23-2011, 10:38 PM
OMG! In all seriousness...chicken, pineapple and broccoli. Ask my husband, he'll vouch for its truthiness. He thinks I'm insane.

Did you say broccolie also! You are definitely insane. Now go stand in the corner :yesnod:

ForeverAutumn
11-24-2011, 06:40 AM
I don't eat pizza anymore. Sadly, it's been put on my banned food list. But when I did we always had to order two pizzas because Hubby wouldn't touch mine (for reasons that I don't think need explaining to you :)) and he's a pepperoni/mushroom guy, neither of which I would eat.

John, you should come visit and share a pizza with Hubby. He likes all the same toppings as you...anchovies too.

I miss pizza. :(

Feanor
11-24-2011, 07:58 AM
Arrrgg ... broccoli ... I eat it 'cause it's good for me. Anything that tastes that foul had damned well better be good for me.

This said, I do like a lacto-vegitarian pizza:

Feta cheese
red onions
red & green bell peppers
black olives
mushrooms
lots of tomate sauce
... and maybe just little spinach.
Yes, I do like anchovies, though I rarely get them 'cause my wife hates them.

RoyY51
11-24-2011, 10:01 AM
I think I'll have a couple of slices of Smokey's pizza.

Hyfi
11-24-2011, 12:29 PM
Mostly plain but if available, I like the Cheese Steak Pizza or the BBQ Chicken, but when ordering for ourselves, it would be plain. Once in a while we will get a White Pie with Garlic.

kexodusc
11-24-2011, 01:37 PM
Ground beef/hamburger, steak, chicken, and bacon...sometimes pepperoni...and green pepper. Loves me some green pepper.

JohnMichael
11-24-2011, 03:16 PM
John, you should come visit and share a pizza with Hubby. He likes all the same toppings as you...anchovies too.

I miss pizza. :(

I would enjoy the company and the pizza.

ForeverAutumn
11-24-2011, 03:37 PM
I would enjoy the company and the pizza.

Any time my friend. You have an open invitation. :)

shermanator
12-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Im a pretty plain type of guy...extra cheese is my preferred pizza.

:)

RFT
12-24-2011, 12:55 PM
Cheese and meat . . . lots of meat, all kinds of meat

soler
12-30-2011, 10:36 PM
peperoni or shrimps xD

mansueto
01-04-2012, 03:25 PM
I also prefer thin crust pizza:

Topping choice 1: Peperoni, Black Olives, Green Peppers and Mushrooms

Topping choice 2: Bacon, Mushrooms, and Black Olives