Anyone got a Xoom? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a Xoom?

bobsticks
11-17-2011, 11:43 AM
So I've come into possession of one of these gizmos...kinda like a toy really but I'd imagine I'm sure I'm missing some of it's useful quirks.

kexodusc
11-17-2011, 03:16 PM
I do...and an iPad2. To me XOOM is far superior, I use it all the time. Love the HDMI out.

Make sure you root it and get latest version of Honeycomb...and join the XOOMForums...

ForeverAutumn
11-17-2011, 06:49 PM
And...that's 9,000 folks. I don't know what the hell a Xoom is, but Congrats to Kexodad for his 9K milestone. :)

kexodusc
11-18-2011, 03:24 AM
And...that's 9,000 folks. I don't know what the hell a Xoom is, but Congrats to Kexodad for his 9K milestone. :)

Gee, thanks. What an honor. There was a time a few years ago where I wondered if I'd ever last this long. But I changed up my diet, took up Yoga, and owe a lot to my agent and manager.

I'd like to thank the AR.com Academy, the church choir, Lex, Superpanavision, Scottarutti, Peruvian Skies, all you other people who helped me out along the way (you know who you are). I know I'm forgetting someone here.

Most of all. I'd like to thank myself. Without me, none of this would be possible. I owe me a lot. Good job me.

See you at 10k.
:ciappa: