Yee Hah, caught a whole mess of fish this weekend. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Yee Hah, caught a whole mess of fish this weekend.

manlystanley
11-03-2011, 11:41 AM
Caught a whole bunch of fish this weekend. Including: a 22 Inch Rock Fish and a 20 Inch Cat fish. This is great, I can skip rice and beans for a few days.

Got to pay for the stereo equipment somehow.........

Groundbeef
11-04-2011, 06:07 AM
Notice...no pictures. :hand:

When telling fish stories one must have documentation. Because as we all know, any fish story is typically exagerated by 12" and 2lbs per fish!:prrr:

Worf101
11-04-2011, 06:08 AM
Sooooo... did ya use a hook and line like city folks? Or didja use yer hand Okie Noodling style? And also... where's yer pics!!!!

Worf

manlystanley
11-04-2011, 12:03 PM
Groudbeef and Worf: The catfish was swimming in the frying pan last night and so unfortuently is no more. I do have the rock fish (Stripped bass) in the frezzer, but it's currently in a fetal position. I don't send many pictures as I don't own a cell phone and it's a bother to dig out the camera.

Tell you what though, if you guys will give me two rep points, I'll dig it out of the frezzer and do a flexible measureing tape around the fish for you guys and so prpove the 22 inches--and send pictures. Deal??

I got both fish on a line casting from the beach at Sandy Point State Park in Maryland. Used size 4/0 Kahle hocks with chopped Alewife as bait. Also, my rig is a: Penn 525 conventional reel, with a 10 foot Ocean Master rod. With it, I can toss the bail almost 300 feet. Takes a lot of work to feed my young'ens.

Best Regards,
Stan