Halloween Costume Party [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Costume Party

Jack in Wilmington
10-29-2011, 06:06 AM
Well last night we were invited to our friends for a Halloween costume party. This years theme was "Dead Rock Stars". It was definitely a hoot. Some of the costumes were really out there. The host Paul came as Jimi Hendrix and since he played in a local band he had a lot of the props, though we thought he looked more like Prince. His wife was dressed as Kristen Pfaff, and unless your a hardcore Hole fan, which none of us were, you would say "who" like most of us did. We had a Jim Morrison, a John Lennon, and a George Harrison on the mens side. One girl came as Amy Winehouse complete with fake tattoos. We had a Janis Joplin and a Mama Cass. I went as Buddy Holly. We also had our share of regular costumes, Jesus, Stan Musial ( for the St. Louis Cardinals fans), one couple came as the Captain and Tennille. The hostess had made up a scrapbook of all the "Dead Before 27" rock stars that was interesting to look through.

JohnMichael
10-29-2011, 07:38 AM
Sounds like fun and I hope the guests behaved like the rock stars. Of course Janis would not need to shoot up but I can imagine her swigging from a Southern Comfort bottle. I was going to dress as Michele Bachman's husband and pray for myself all night.

TheHills44060
10-29-2011, 10:06 AM
Great idea. I dressed as Randy Rhoades one year.

B&Waudio
10-30-2011, 09:51 AM
Im anti social. Strictly speaking for myself Id rather have someone pull my upper lip over the top of my head than make small talk. Its my cross to bear. :)

sugarpop233
10-31-2011, 04:32 AM
Though short, the Halloween season is a spooky, fun filled time of the year, with both children and adults dressing in Halloween costumes and most of all hosting a Halloween Party!

If you've never hosted a Halloween party you've come to the right place. This website was created to provide you with detailed Halloween party ideas, planning information, tips and suggestions. If you've throw a Halloween party in the past, we hope that you might find some helpful suggestions here to make your next one even better. And with only It'sHalloween!, its never to early to start planning.