Metallica & Lou Reed album streaming [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Metallica & Lou Reed album streaming

atomicAdam
10-21-2011, 01:34 PM
I know there is a thread about this some time ago - I hope this link hasn't been posted yet - if not - here you go.

Definately not for the faint of heart. But after a rough couple of warm up songs I'd say it pulls together well and would even be considered 'good'.

link to hear streaming version -->>Lou Reed & Metallica | 'Lulu' Available October 31 (Worldwide) & November 1 (North America) (http://www.loureedmetallica.com/listen-to-lulu.php)

What do you folks think?

ForeverAutumn
10-21-2011, 01:49 PM
Awesome! Thanks Adam. Can't listen now but I'll check it out during the weekend. :)

nobody
10-21-2011, 04:01 PM
I guess if I've put in the time to actually listen to Metal Machine Music I may as well give this a spin sometime.

3LB
10-21-2011, 04:15 PM
I guess if I've put in the time to actually listen to Metal Machine Music I may as well give this a spin sometime.
I'd say you gotta point there.

kexodusc
10-21-2011, 09:06 PM
I've heard this twice now. I may be in the minority in saying this, but it is about the least interesting music I've heard in years. Someone's gotta tell these guys to retire. Or at least quit writing new music and just tour and play the old hits, at least everyone goes home happy.

Hard to rip one of my all time favs, but they've burned through all their credit.