Incredible [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Incredible

Florian
10-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Just read it....

AudiogoN ForSale: Coconut-audio HyperSpace (http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc.pl?powrcabl&1319419489&1318285405)

PS: The new website layout sucks

JohnMichael
10-10-2011, 03:34 PM
I am glad Kot got rid of the smearing/blurriness.

Poultrygeist
10-11-2011, 05:17 PM
Interesting name but the name of the power cord below takes the cake. They are made by Quail and can be bought from them for only a few dollars.

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/bizzyb/ILJPOWER.html

atomicAdam
10-12-2011, 01:46 PM
PS: The new website layout sucks

Whose? AudioReview's new layout?

GMichael
10-12-2011, 01:54 PM
HyperSpace RattleSnake-oil?

Florian
10-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Yeah, the main page. Its stuffed full of adverts, not alll sections are accessible and the main gallery lacks movement and direct links. Its all a tad overcrowded and seems that too many people play around on different ends.

No personal harm intended, but i think this site could use a little "removing of stuff". : -) Make it slimmer, less advert heavy and simply kill of the main page.

Florian
10-12-2011, 08:28 PM
Dude!

You got 13341 Posts??????
You started after me. But you know what they say: Do you like quality or quantity ;-)

--- Just kidding :-)

Feanor
10-13-2011, 12:32 AM
Yeah, the main page. Its stuffed full of adverts, not alll sections are accessible and the main gallery lacks movement and direct links. Its all a tad overcrowded and seems that too many people play around on different ends.

No personal harm intended, but i think this site could use a little "removing of stuff". : -) Make it slimmer, less advert heavy and simply kill of the main page.
Flo, let's remember that it's a commercial site. When somebody's willing to pay you a few bucks, you find the space. :ihih:

Florian
10-13-2011, 02:34 AM
I am willing to pay some bucks on a monthly basis to remove this rubbish :-)

GMichael
10-13-2011, 05:05 AM
Dude!

You got 13341 Posts??????
You started after me. But you know what they say: Do you like quality or quantity ;-)

--- Just kidding :-)

There is plenty of truth in your kidding. It's ok though. I'm just here to poke fun most of the time. Although I have more posts than anyone, I'm guessing that if we were to count every word of every post that I'd fall way behind most regulars. (I'm looking at you RGA)
Then if you were to value each word by it's relationship to audio/video then I'd fall even farther behind.:shocked:

Florian
10-13-2011, 07:34 AM
Don't worry, when it comes to the ratio of words and value.... RGA is dead last :-)

atomicAdam
10-13-2011, 03:25 PM

Do you mean www.audioreview or forums.audioreview.com - I'm not sure what you mean by main page. And as far as I know there are 4 ads per page? But we did recently switch to a new ad network. Have you experienced slow down in the past two weeks?

JohnMichael
10-13-2011, 03:54 PM
You mean Audio, Hi Fi, Home Audio, Reviews or forums.audioreview.com - I'm not sure what you mean by main page. And as far as I know there are 4 ads per page? But we did recently switch to a new ad network. Have you experienced slow down in the past two weeks?

I have and do you have any tips?

GMichael
10-14-2011, 04:56 AM
I have and do you have any tips?

A balanced diet and exercise.

JohnMichael
10-14-2011, 05:41 AM
A balanced diet and exercise.

LOL and my diet is very balanced. I had both red and white wine yesterday.

Robert-The-Rambler
10-14-2011, 06:09 AM

You guys are too funny. I think I should give up on drinking. I only tend to embarrass myself and others. Anyhow I live on pizza and burgers and aloe vera and do pushups, crunches, and leg lifts 5 days a week. It is very high in protein diet and I have the softest skin even softer than most women. Did I just post that?

GMichael
10-14-2011, 06:23 AM

Did you get your excercise by lifting the glass repeatedly? Maybe 8 sets of 20?