Steve Jobs! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Steve Jobs!

frenchmon
10-08-2011, 03:15 PM
Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything—all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure—these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
And here’s an image of Jobs at home in 1982.

http://www.stereophile.com/images/Jobs.jpg

Just him and his stereo...and im sure a good cup of tea.

R.I.P. Mr. Jobs...

By the way...the TT in the back is a Michell Gyrodec, the speakers Acoustat 3, and the album at his right knee on the floor is Aja...He was one of us.... audio hobbyist!

A Cup of Tea, a Light, and Your Stereo | Stereophile.com (http://www.stereophile.com/content/cup-tea-light-and-your-stereo)

Ajani
10-08-2011, 04:39 PM
That really is an amazing quote...

winston
10-08-2011, 08:44 PM
RIP Steve Jobs, you will be remembered.

here's a quote for you Sir.. People were created to be (loved),
Things were created to be (used),
The reason why the world is in (chaos), is because things are being (loved), and people are being (used)!!

Florian
10-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Rest in peace Mr. Jobs. You still are one of my heroes!
Mr. Jobs, a panel person :-)

Worf101
10-12-2011, 04:56 AM
As I've said elsewhere. Steve Jobs was/is the man Bill Gates pretends to be. Dreamer, thinker and most importantly, doer. Visionary and pioneer. And I don't even own a Mac anything. He will be sorely missed.

Worf

Loopy
10-12-2011, 10:49 PM
As I've said elsewhere. Steve Jobs was/is the man Bill Gates pretends to be. Dreamer, thinker and most importantly, doer. Visionary and pioneer. And I don't even own a Mac anything. He will be sorely missed.

Worf

All too true. I don't know what the tech world will do without him. innovation requires risk and most do not have the balls

Vasilis
10-31-2011, 11:25 AM
No afraid to try something new...

DAS RF115
11-03-2011, 02:58 AM
very well said my friend
btw i like your quote