R.I.P. Steve Jobs [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Steve Jobs

harley .guy07
10-05-2011, 07:57 PM
I have never been an Apple guy and have used pc's through my use of computers through my life out of personal choice but it was sad to hear today that Steve jobs of Apple died from cancer. he was a innovator and on heck of a marketer for products that most of the time did not exist yet but he made them big and something people wanted. he will be missed and even though I did not use his products I know a good business man and a good person when I see one.

frenchmon
10-06-2011, 01:49 AM
I have never been an Apple guy and have used pc's through my use of computers through my life out of personal choice but it was sad to hear today that Steve jobs of Apple died from cancer. he was a innovator and on heck of a marketer for products that most of the time did not exist yet but he made them big and something people wanted. he will be missed and even though I did not use his products I know a good business man and a good person when I see one.

Yes R.I.P. Mr.Jobs.. Though he was a genius and will be missed by not only his loved ones but others as well, He was far from being a nice man. But never the less, R.I.P Mr Jobs.

Feanor
10-06-2011, 06:20 AM
About sums it up, Harley. Yes, a great innovator and entrepreneur, and it remains to be seen whether Apple can keep up the pace without hi.

Frenchies' comment about him being not such a great person personally has some truth, e.g. the story about shafting Wozniak over the chip reduction work for Atrari, or his denying paternity of a daughter. But a lot of genuinely great men and women have imperfect records where their personal dealings are concerned.

harley .guy07
10-06-2011, 07:55 AM
I really did not study the personal side of his life very much. Not being an Apple user or devoted Apple person naturally I wouldn't but I was just referring to his business side and even then I did not know the Wozniak thing happened like that either. I just started looking at his business techniques over the last 4-5 years.

dakatabg
10-06-2011, 10:19 AM
A picture of him from the official apple site!

http://i51.tinypic.com/4jud6r.jpg

Florian
10-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Rest in peace Mr. Jobs. You still are my hero!