Amazing what one finds...... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Amazing what one finds......

Worf101
10-03-2011, 10:51 AM
I was forced (forced ah say) to clean the mancave over da weekend. It took 2 whole days to get er done but I dood it!!! Amazing what you find when you clean:

1. Manual for "Aces Over Europe"
2. Manual for "Aces Over The Pacific"
3. Box and floppys for "Tie Fighter"
4. Box and floppys for "X-Wing"
5. Disk and manual for "Fighting Steel"
6. Disk and manual for "Ground Control"
7. Disk "Euopean Air War"
8. Disk and Manual "Waterloo"
9. Disk and manua; for "Steel Beasts"
10. Disk and manual for "Wing Commander - Prophecey".

Wonder what happened to the rest of my Wing Commander and Red Alert swag?

Anyone one desperate for any of this stuff lemme know.

Worf

Mingus
10-05-2011, 01:17 PM
This weekend I straighen and clean up the basement and garage and found many thing I didn't know I had. Found a large bag of DVDs, CDs, and video games (all unopen) from Circuit City. I show my wife this and she said.....so that's where it is. She said she bought a ton of things from Circuit City when thay had their close out sale years back. Also found a pair of brand new Nike sneakers never worn, a bottle of Tangueray gin still in its green tin can and other assorted things like floppy disk, cassettes, old photos, etc.

I also move the ping pong table from the basement to the garage. It could be folded so it fits nicely in the garage. It could be wheel out to the driveway or backyard easily. It was a relief getting it out of the basement,,,,,the clicking of the ping pong ball was very annoying when watching a movie or listening to music.

JohnMichael
10-05-2011, 03:38 PM
Monday my cleaning lady came and the place smells really fresh.

bfalls
10-06-2011, 05:45 AM
Monday my cleaning lady came and the place smells really fresh.

We just saw your place in another thread. What does the cleaning lady have to do, spray air freshener? I want that job.

JohnMichael
10-06-2011, 08:18 AM
We just saw your place in another thread. What does the cleaning lady have to do, spray air freshener? I want that job.

She helps me fight the war against dog hair. Oh and tonight I need to unclog the vacuum of dog hair.

ForeverAutumn
10-06-2011, 09:08 AM
In all of this cleaning, If any of you find my passport please return it. I tore my house apart looking for it on Tuesday. It's lost real good. :(

And I didn't find any good lost gems in the 'tear apart' process either. Double :(.

bfalls
10-06-2011, 10:04 AM
In all of this cleaning, If any of you find my passport please return it. I tore my house apart looking for it on Tuesday. It's lost real good. :(

And I didn't find any good lost gems in the 'tear apart' process either. Double :(.

LOST! Maybe it's just in a time shift. It will return in the next episode and the next and the next...

ForeverAutumn
10-13-2011, 07:53 AM
LOST! Maybe it's just in a time shift. It will return in the next episode and the next and the next...

LOL! Doesn't matter now. It's been cancelled. (LOST and the passport). :)