One more to cross off my bucket list. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : One more to cross off my bucket list.

Swish
09-30-2011, 04:55 AM
Swishbaby will be going to see Ryan Adams at the Kimmel Center in Philly on December 2nd. This thing will sell out fast, but we scored two tickets in a pre-sale for members only. SWEET!

ForeverAutumn
09-30-2011, 05:04 AM
Lucky you!

I'm going to try to get tickets at 10:00 this morning. The pre-sale yesterday started at noon, but I didn't realize the time and didn't try to get tickets until 12:10...by which time the pre-sale was sold out! So I'll cross my fingers and try at the public sale this morning. Wish me luck! :)

Mr MidFi
09-30-2011, 05:48 AM
Saw him a few years ago, opening for the Rolling Stones. But a basketball arena is probably not the ideal venue for him & his band... I'd like to see them in a proper setting, if I get a chance.

Enjoy the show, s-daddy!

ForeverAutumn
09-30-2011, 06:53 AM
Ryan needs to play a bigger venue. I was on-line before 10:00 hitting refresh so that I'd be right there when tickets went on sale. Not one set of tickets came up. It was sold-out right out of the gate. I tried for 15 minutes in case people were holding tickets and releasing them. Nothing. Guess I'm SOL for this one.

Enjoy the show Swishy, you lucky bastard!

Swish
10-01-2011, 02:41 AM
Ryan needs to play a bigger venue. I was on-line before 10:00 hitting refresh so that I'd be right there when tickets went on sale. Not one set of tickets came up. It was sold-out right out of the gate. I tried for 15 minutes in case people were holding tickets and releasing them. Nothing. Guess I'm SOL for this one.

Enjoy the show Swishy, you lucky bastard!

...and another friend got 2 as there are 8 of us who usually go to these shows together. They were about $45 per ticket. Life is good.

ForeverAutumn
10-01-2011, 04:52 AM
Well if any of your peeps back out, lemme know. I've got lots of air miles and can hop on a plane to Philly in a jiffy. :)