Home Theater Wireless Headphones Recommendation [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Home Theater Wireless Headphones Recommendation

AliceWool
09-20-2011, 01:00 AM
I'd like to get some good headphones for night watching (especially since my new receiver has Dolby Headphone output!). I think wireless headphones are the best choice for home theater because actually I hate cables being tangled.
I've recently come across these . My budget is £100 but I can spend more if it is worthy. :2:

Any suggestions will be gratefully received

bfalls
09-20-2011, 05:28 AM
I'm an audiophile at heart. When it comes to serious listening I prefer wired over wireless headphones. However for practicality I use a pair of inexpensive Sentry wireless RF headphones. They have provided better sound at a further distance than other move expensive headphones. I've even used them to listen to TV when cutting the grass. I believe the price tag for the pair is about $15. The model is the HO802 and I saw a 2-pack deal at Walmart for $33. Excellent for general wireless listening.

2992Ohio
01-26-2012, 07:42 PM
mdfh sd

PolsdVigan
04-19-2012, 07:20 PM
I actually would rather go for wired headphones because the sound reproduction is way better than wireless. But if you want to go for wireless, may be the Sennheiser RS120 ($99). For a rather inexpensive option, maybe the Arctic P311($30)?

Mash
04-22-2012, 12:07 PM
I'm an audiophile at heart. .........for practicality I use a pair of inexpensive Sentry wireless RF headphones. ....................... I've even used them to listen to TV when cutting the grass. I believe the price tag for the pair is about $15. The model is the HO802 and I saw a 2-pack deal at Walmart for $33. Excellent for general wireless listening.

I use range muffs with power tools & mowers........ the external audio shuts off at 85dB. It is surprising how often they shut off when I am mowing. Your referenced headphones do seem intriguing, tho.