Ya fotta give spam credit for one thing at least. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Ya fotta give spam credit for one thing at least.

markw
09-16-2011, 03:05 AM
It breathes new life into heretofore dead and buried threads.

Aside from RGA's pontifications and Sir T's bashing him down woth reality, this forum is pretty lifeless otherwise.

Robert-The-Rambler
09-16-2011, 03:53 AM
It breathes new life into heretofore dead and buried threads.

Aside from RGA's pontifications and Sir T's bashing him down woth reality, this forum is pretty lifeless otherwise.

I'm not sure whether it would breathe life into the forum but I do have one titled Love Zombie.

JohnMichael
09-16-2011, 04:14 AM
New members have to post in other threads for 5 posts before they can create their own thread. That is why you might see short responses then a new thread by the new member.

bobsticks
09-16-2011, 05:00 AM
You got that right MarkW...

New members have to post in other threads for 5 posts before they can create their own thread. That is why you might see short responses then a new thread by the new member.

Yeah, and it's getting ready to get worse...Mainyang City, Shichuan Province my ass...:mad2:

JohnMichael
09-16-2011, 06:34 AM
I saw one member who was looking for a particular driver and posted 5 rapid posts to be able to start a thread. I just saw someone who responded to 5 posts and they were suspect so I deleted their posts. If they want to spam they will have to repost.