LOST sightings... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : LOST sightings...

ForeverAutumn
09-15-2011, 08:06 AM
For my fellow Losties, a few upcoming items of interest from the actors we’ve all come to love…

Terry O’Quinn joins the cast of Hawaii Five O. Season Premiere on Monday, Sept. 19 at 10PM.

In a fitting move, O'Quinn will feature in an island-set show filmed in Hawaii once again…he'll have a very important recurring role on "Hawaii 5-0." O'Quinn will take on the role of a Navy Seal Lt. Commander, who, having trained McGarrett (played by Alex O'Loughlin), "holds some of the answers to the mysteries surrounding the respective murders of McGarrett’s mother and father."

The role will reunite him with "LOST" cast mate Daniel Dae Kim, who plays Chin Ho Kelly.

Evangeline Lilly stars in the upcoming movie, Real Steel.

From IMDB, A boxing drama set in the near-future where 2,000-pound humanoid robots do battle.

We saw a trailer for this recently; picture Transformers in a boxing ring. Looks like a huge yawn-fest fest to me, but if you’re into boxing robots I suppose it has an appeal. And of course there’s always Evangeline.

And the one that I’m really looking forward to…

Persons of Interest starring Micheal Emerson. Executive Directors include the genius JJ Abrams and Jonathan Nolan (Memento). Premieres Thursday September 22 at 9PM.

PERSON OF INTEREST stars Jim Caviezel, Emmy Award winner Michael Emerson and Academy Award nominee Taraji P. Henson in a crime thriller about a presumed dead former-CIA agent who teams up with a mysterious billionaire to prevent violent crimes by using their own brand of vigilante justice. Reese’s (Caviezel) special training in covert operations appeals to Finch (Emerson), a software genius who invented a program that uses pattern recognition to identify people about to be involved in violent crimes. Using state-of-the-art surveillance technology, the two work outside of the law using Reese’s adept skills and Finch’s unlimited wealth to unravel the mystery of the person of interest and stop the crime before it happens. Reese’s actions catch the attention of the NYPD, including homicide detective Carter (Henson), and Fusco (Kevin Chapman), a cop who Reese uses to his advantage. With infinite crimes to investigate, Reese and Finch find that the right person, with the right information, at the right time, can change everything.

Hyfi
09-15-2011, 08:33 AM
Michelle Rodriguez is in the Fast and Furious movies and from the spot after the credits of #5, she will star in a 6th one whenever they do it.

Smokey
09-15-2011, 05:29 PM
So you mean the Lost crew finally got off the island :ciappa:

Kam
09-22-2011, 10:57 AM
i will be tuning in with interest to Person of Interest.

imurgame
10-19-2011, 03:19 AM
Woohooo... \m/

GMichael
10-25-2011, 08:18 AM
Check out the show 'Once Upon a Time'. No Lost acters (yet) but the writers are there, and there has already been many Lost references.

Desmond, or whoever was in the hatch at the time, had to press the button every 108 minutes to prevent the bomb from exploding. Also, 108 is the sum of Hurley's "lucky numbers" (4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42).

The time on the clock before Emma arrived in Storybrooke was 8:15 -- the Lost flight that crashed was Oceanic 815.

The Once Upon A Time Wikipedia page lists five "Lost connections" in the pilot:

1 - the 108 address number
2 - the clock time of 8:15
3 - the close-up of Emma's eye
4 - a Geronimo Jackson bumper sticker
5 - a "smoke monster" engulfing the Enchanted Forest to represent the Evil Queen's curse taking effect

Kam
10-25-2011, 08:52 AM
Check out the show 'Once Upon a Time'. No Lost acters (yet) but the writers are there, and there has already been many Lost references.

Desmond, or whoever was in the hatch at the time, had to press the button every 108 minutes to prevent the bomb from exploding. Also, 108 is the sum of Hurley's "lucky numbers" (4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42).

The time on the clock before Emma arrived in Storybrooke was 8:15 -- the Lost flight that crashed was Oceanic 815.

The Once Upon A Time Wikipedia page lists five "Lost connections" in the pilot:

1 - the 108 address number
2 - the clock time of 8:15
3 - the close-up of Emma's eye
4 - a Geronimo Jackson bumper sticker
5 - a "smoke monster" engulfing the Enchanted Forest to represent the Evil Queen's curse taking effect

ahhhhh the legend continues. :D
i saw the pilot and liked it, interesting enough to tune in next week at least.

ForeverAutumn
10-25-2011, 11:31 AM
Check out the show 'Once Upon a Time'.

Very cool. When and where is it on?

GMichael
10-25-2011, 11:42 AM
Very cool. When and where is it on?

ABC, Sunday nights at 8PM EST.

You could view the pilot here Watch Full Episodes for Free Online - Once Upon a Time - ABC.com (http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/once-upon-a-time)

ForeverAutumn
10-25-2011, 02:25 PM
ABC, Sunday nights at 8PM EST.

You could view the pilot here Watch Full Episodes for Free Online - Once Upon a Time - ABC.com (http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/once-upon-a-time)

Thanks. The American networks have their episodes blacked out in Canada, but I think that I can watch it on the Canadian network, CTV.