Wilco on a rainy day. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Wilco on a rainy day.

ForeverAutumn
09-01-2011, 07:52 AM
I'm sitting at work doing some updates to our database (:Yawn:) and it's pouring rain out. I was running down my artist list on my iPod trying to find just the right music for the situation and landed on Wilco (The Album). It's just hitting the spot so nicely...and preparing me for my first Wilco show in a couple of weeks.

ForeverAutumn
09-01-2011, 09:14 AM
Rainy-day Wilco? I'd go with Being There myself. But any Wilco will do, when you're in a Wilco mood.

They announce the second leg of their tour tomorrow, btw. And their new disc drops in 26 days.

Enjoy the show!!!

Being There isn't on my 'pod. The sun has come out and I'm about to move on to Sky Blue Sky...just as soon as YHF is over. :)

Mr MidFi
09-01-2011, 09:15 AM
Rainy-day Wilco? I'd go with Being There myself. But any Wilco will do, when you're in a Wilco mood.

They announce the second leg of their tour tomorrow, btw. And their new disc drops in 26 days.

Enjoy the show!!!

Stone
09-01-2011, 10:25 AM
Once it gets nice and sunny and warm again, you should play AM for a change of pace.

noddin0ff
09-01-2011, 11:24 AM
I was listening to Billie Bragg & Wilco: Mermaid Avenue as Irene washed over. Worked pretty well.

Mr MidFi
09-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Being There isn't on my 'pod. The sun has come out and I'm about to move on to Sky Blue Sky...just as soon as YHF is over. :)

Wow. I didn't realize that being a moderator gave you the ability to time-travel. Cool trick!

ForeverAutumn
09-01-2011, 02:03 PM
Wow. I didn't realize that being a moderator gave you the ability to time-travel. Cool trick!

I know! It's really fun! :D

Actually that happened to two of my posts today. Not sure why...

Mr MidFi
09-02-2011, 06:21 AM
I know! It's really fun! :D

Actually that happened to two of my posts today. Not sure why...

Probably just a Canadian thing. Or the metric system, or something.

ForeverAutumn
09-02-2011, 06:49 AM
Probably just a Canadian thing. Or the metric system, or something.

Well, I am in a time-zone that's an hour ahead of you...so it kind of makes sense.

Mr MidFi
09-02-2011, 08:27 AM
Wilco has announced more tour dates... including the beautiful Civic Opera House in Chicago on 12/12. YUSS!!!!!!!!!!

Clicky:
Wilco (http://wilcoworld.net/#!/shows/)